Chapter One- Konoha High

Naruto struggled to get to his clothes on. After all, he was thirty minutes behind schedule and he had to get to class in ten minutes. Luckily his apartment was to Konoha High, so if he was quick he COULD run there. 

Grabbing a towel he dried his hair off, then hurriedly hung the tie around his neck, forgetting to fasten it.  "I hope Kakashi sensei would be late." He muttered to himself and tied his shoelaces, lacing it in a double knot. He groaned but ignored it and ran outside, closing the door with a slam and running down the steps toward the first floor. 

His bag kept hitting his leg and he groaned again before just catching it in his hands, running even faster as he looked at his watch. "I'm going to be so late!" He shook his head as he passed the ramen shop, holding his breath so he wouldn't be reminded of the fact that he skipped breakfast. 

He ran past the mean neighbor with the big hounds and made a face at the disgusting fat dogs before running again, making the dogs bark quite loudly, until at last he stopped at the gates of Konoha High. 

The warning bell went off as soon as he stepped within school grounds. "Gah, I made it!" He sighed happily and paused to catch his breath. Everyone was already inside, or going in. 

"Sakura Chan!" He waved as he spotted the familiar pink hair and Sakura turned around, shaking her head. She was almost to the door and Ino tugged on her sleeve. She shook her head and Ino sighed, rolled her eyes, and went in the school. 

"You idiot!" She bonked him as soon as he came close enough. Naruto yelped and scratched his head, pouting. "Sakura Chan! You didn't have to be so mean!" Sakura held up a fist clenched in frustration. "Naruto, if you had gotten up any later then I would have had to drag your sorry butt to school myself! Don't make me do it, alright? Cause I will!" Sakura threatened and Naruto grinned sheepishly. "Uh-ha..." He rubbed the back of his head. "We're going to be late!" He changed the subject and Sakura sighed again. "Kakashi sensei will come fifteen minutes after the bell rings, you know that as well as I do." She took his tie and fixed it. 

"What would you do without me, you idiot?" She mumbled while straightening his loopsided clothing and attempted to smooth his hair down. "I would probably die!" Naruto joked cheerfully and Sakura's eyebrow twitched. "DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS SO EASILY, YOU MORON!" he covered his ears. "Ow, alright!" He waved her aside. "Come on, we're going to be la-" He tripped over his own double knotted shoelaces and crashed into someone, knocking both of them down. 

"Whao!" Naruto yelped and started to get up quickly once he saw who it was. It seemed for once Sasuke the-perfect-God was running late, just like him. "Watch where you're going, dobe." Sasuke murmured and started to push Naruto off, if he wasn't getting off him already. It was as if Sasuke couldn't stand physical contact or something, being the king of the world, he couldn't let human germs get on him. 

"Alright, alright, Uchiha." He snapped and got up, then watched as Sasuke got up himself. He didn't bother to offer a hand. After all, Sasuke would only ignore it. 

"uh-Sasuke kun!" Sakura sputtered and Naruto sighed. "G-good morning!" She blushed and the Uchiha glanced at her. "Hn." He replied and stalked off, leaving the two of them in the hallway. 

"Naruto, you-!" Sakura advanced on him as soon as he left. "But I didn't do anything!" He protested but Sakura shook her head. "Why were you so mean to him?! I could have talked with him longer if you didn't shoo him off!" He gave her a surprised look. "I shooed him off? Me? No, he wanted to leave. He doesn't want anyone's germs to get on him, that damn Uchiha. Especially Uzumakii's." He rolled his eyes. "Come on. We're really going to be-"