📢Dare #26📢 18+

Start from the beginning

Felix chuckled and gently nibbled on Jack's earlobe. Jack moaned softly as he ground harder into Felix.

Felix stopped nibbling on his boyfriends earlobe and picked him up with ease, turning them around and laying Jack on his back on the soft bed. Jack chuckled and looked at Felix lustfully.

Gabbie/Author: *Pops into existance* Hello, yeah, hi! Don't mind me! *Proceeds to set up camera*

Felix: Whal the hell are you doing?!

Gabbie/Author: Uh...did you not read the dare?

Felix: *Raises eyebrow on confusion*

Gabbie/Author: *Sighs* A sex tape. You have to make a sex TAPE!! *motions towards camera* Uh-doy!

Jack: *Chuckles*

Felix: Oh...right.

Gabbie/Author: Mhmm. *Starts recording and waves before popping out of existence*

Felix: *silent*

Jack: *Clears throat and smirks*

Felix: *Smirks back and kisses Jack, eyes closing*

The couple soon got into a heated make-out session and forgot about the camera that was recording them. Jack's hands slowly began traveling down the swede's sides and into his black boxers, his thin fingers squeezing the muscle softly.

Felix chuckled at his boyfriends actions. The older pushing himself up with his fists and staring down at tbe younger with sex crazed eyes, smirks on both of their faces. Jack's hands left Felix's boxers and began stroking Felix's sides softly.

"Come here~" Felix said, taking ahold of Jacks boxers and bringing his boyfriend closer, taking the Irishman's gray boxers off at the same time.

Jack chuckled, lifting his hips slightly as Felix dragged him closer. "Now you're wearing too much~" he sighed, sitting up and taking Felix's boxers by the hem and dragging them down to his boyfriends knees.

Felix then leaned down to lower them further so he could step out of them and kick them across the room.

The couple was now fully naked, the two glancing at the recording back to each other. Felix smirked at his boyfriend before gripping Sean's hips and pulling him closer, getting in-between his legs.

"So...want to get this dare d" Felix asked, smirking.

Sean smirked back and bit his bottom lip. "I was thinking we could take as long we can~" he said seductively.

Felix chuckled and leaned down to kiss Sean before lining himself up at Sean's entrance only getting the tip in before Sean's eyes widened "Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait! Do we have a condom!?" he asked hastily.

"Relax." Felix chuckled. "We don't really need one...do we?" he asked, looming over the younger.

"Not really." Sean answered timidly, looking back at Felix. Felix leaned down and kissed Sean while he slowly pushed inside of him, the younger giving a stained groan, closing his eyes tightly as he held Felix's head with hands, making the kiss longer.

Once Felix was all the way in he stayed still, giving Sean time to adjust.

Sean release the kiss and looked at Felix. "Okay you can move." he whispered, his hands still on Felix's face, their foreheads pressed together as Felix began to thrust slowly, the couple panting and getting slightly sweaty as the room grew slightly warmer.

Sean lifted his legs to allow Felix to go a little deeper than he already was.

Felix's thrusting got faster and harder as Sean got used to the feeling of his boyfriend sliding in and out of him, his moans getting louder and getting picked up by the camera.

Sean let go of Felix's face and placed one hand on his boyfriend's shoulder and moved his other hand to his member, grabbing it and stroking it to the rhythm of Felix's thrusts. Sean moaned at the increased speed and, despite what many fanfics say, his moans were gruff and slightly deep, like Felix's.

"Mmm~" Felix moaned as he got closer and closer to his release. "Baby, I'm close~" 

The Irishman looked at Felix, his mouth open as Felix's thrusts got harder and sloppier. "So am I..~" he said, barely above a whisper as he felt heat pool in his abdomen.

The couple held each other close as they grew closer and closer to their climax's .

"Oh God~! Felix!" Sean moaned, wrapping his legs around the Swede's waist stroking himself faster to push climax over the edge.

"Sean~!" Felix moaned, his hips stuttering to a stop as he released inside of his boyfriend. The younger moaned as he released over his chest and felt his boyfriend release inside of him. The couple panted as they recovered from their highs.

Felix leaned up and looked at his boyfriend, the two smiling and panting simultaneously. "Well...," Felix said, looking into Sean's eyes.

"That was great." Sean finished, smiling up at his boyfriend who smiled back.

Wow, wow. I finally updated! This took me quite awhile to write (obviously), BUT, now that this is out I can go back to more regular updates! Yay!! :D

Thank you guys so much for waiting this long and I'm sorry this took so long. XP