Chapter 17: 1D Parents In Trouble

Zacznij od początku

Still, I was so freaking and Uncle Louis ruined everything. At least now I know, mom, dad, uncles and aunts, they're hiding something from us, the children. I have a feeling it's something big, I'm gonna find out soon.

"DARCYYYY!"Lux squealed when I went downstairs, she was waiting for me in the loby. She was so so cute wearing a white button shirt and white shorts, white Louboutin. Wow!

"Hey Lux, ready to shop?"I asked her and she giggled.

"Till we drop!"She said as we walked out of the hotel on our shopping spree in the beautiful city of Melbourne.

1D adults, not done yet!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Louis)

What the hell? First my wife called me and said she was caught while feeding herself by noone else than the youngest Styles. Now, Harry's first daughter was having his bag! Was it possible that Emily told Darcy about Eleanor drinking blood or her mouth full of blood? One thing you should know, never never underestimate the three Styles children, smartest kids ever. They can't find out about us, they can't find that we're...yeah I can tell you guys our kids are the ones who can't.

We're vampires!

I'm sure you want to know why! Well I' sorry I dont think thats the time to explain right now, it's a very very long story.

"HARRYYYYY!"I screamed loudly and then I heard both Mr and Mrs Styles groaning still their eyes closed.

"Stop screaming Boobear!"Harry said in his sleepy voice.

"You're lucky I showed up or your daughter would have fainted after seeing your bag!"I said and he was rubbing his eyes and he blank expression.

"What?"Harry asked me.

"Darcy was opening your bag, I stopped her before she could take a look but that was a close call."I told him and his eyes and Brooke's were wore opened inshock.

"She what?"Brooke asked.

"Darcyyy!"Harry called Darcy, he didn't know she went shopping with Lux.

"Darcy went shopping with Lux!"Hrry became more mad now. What?

"Just Darcy and Lux?"He asked upset and I nodded. Oh oh.

"I'm bringing them back!"He said getting up. Oh no don't tell me protective Harry was back.

"Woah calm down! Let the girl live man! "I said holding both his shoulders in place.

"Harry they'll be fine don't worry!"Brooke said helping me to calm him down. He was getting angry, could see it because his green eyes were changing into dark red.

"This is not London,they don't know the place"Harry growled and Brooke slapped him slowly.

"They are not dumb! They 'll be back soon and we need to discuss this! This is serious!" Brooke said and we waited for Harry to calm down, till his eyes were green again and we made him sot on the bed.

"El called me and she said that Emily saw her drinking blood, I mean her mouth full of blood!"I said and both gasped in shock.

"El didn't hurt her right?"Harry asked and I gave a really? kind of look.

"Of course not, it's just Emily fainted out of shock, Edward took her to James'room, you know what this means, our three kids saw!"I said and we felt blank, we have to be more careful.

"James too! They must have told Darcy about it!"Brooke said and I nodded.

"That explains why she wanted to see my bag,thank god you came Lou!"Harry said relieved.

"Yeah...speaking of bag, I'm really thirsty! "I said as I felt the burning sensation in my throat, I needed to drink. Harry opened his bag and took three blood bags for each of us and we drank it till the last drop.

"That's good right?"I said and suddently a phone rang, Darcy's phone .damn her phone. Harry went to take and he showed us the screen and it was written Emily❤️ . I have an idea.

"Don't reply...Brooke hum as if Darcy was sleeping..loudspeaker haz!"I said amd they did so.

"Hmmm?" Brooke mumbled on the phone and we listened to Emily.

"Darcy did you check daddy's bag, is there anything? It's gettin scary here, Edward found some blood bags in the living room! Darcyy Darcyyy you there!"Emily said and we all whiterthan we already were. We have to do something fast.

"It's not nice to check your parent's bag sweetheart!"Harry said and we heard a gasp from Emily.

"Daddy...(Emily wispering something maybe to someone) "All she said was daddy and line was dead.

"This is really serious we can't wait for the tour to end to handle this. We have to leave now, Harry bring Darcy and Lux back!"I said.