Twenty-nine

-Madeline Grey-

"I can't believe we are having twins!" Hunter was obviously very excited, normal boys at his age would've run miles to get away from this. "One boy and one girl. Urgh!! I can't wait, a little me and you running around the place."

So we found out the genders and turns out we are having a boy and a girl. Honestly I was scared, I was scared of having two kids. I can hardly take care of one kid imagine two! And since apparently Hunter can detect when I'm not feeling so good....

"What's wrong, Mads?" We were currently wandering around town, hand in hand, we needed to start buying baby stuff.

"How are we going to take care of two kids if we are still kids ourselves?" Hunter stops walking and gets in front of me.

"We can do this, Madeline. I believe in us." When I first met Hunter, he was this arrogant asshole who didn't care about anyone but his stupid ass but now he grew a heart.

Every girl wants to be that girl that changes the players way and I was that girl. I changed Hunter from his stupid player actions.

"We can do this,Mads." He presses his forehead against mine and closes his eyes. "I love you." I smile and kiss the tip of his nose as a smile appears.

"I know, I'm a very loveable person." He chuckles at my response. "But I love you too." He kisses my lips before taking my hand in his again and dragging me into the baby clothing store.

——
Three hours later we were in McDonald's waiting for our order since I've been craving McDonalds since the scan.

I've ordered two Big Macs, 20 chicken nuggets, three large fries, a strawberry milkshake, orange juice, 2 Oreo McFlurrys and finally one McChicken sandwich. Hunter, on the other hand, ordered one Big Tasty and a large coke and fries.

Once we finally got our food, we sat down and I dug straight in whilst Hunter Just stared at me with a smile.

"What?! I'm eating for three don't judge!" I'm pretty sure he got nothing of what I just said because my mouth is stuffed with food.

"I know, I'm not judging. I'm just curious how even with Big Mac sauce all over your mouth and cheeks full looking like a hamster, you still look perfect." There he goes making me blush. What a dick.

"Before we go home can we buy Nutella?" I put on my puppy eyes and my biggest smile ever, in hopes that it'll make him say yes.

".....you are one hungry pregnant lady." Yes, yes I am.

"And a fat one too." Huh? I see Hunter glaring at someone behind me so I turn around and see...a guy? He was in his mid 50's and wore a tux as if he just came from a party.

"Hey son." Oh damn. Please tell him he's one of those people who call others 'son' because they are trying to be polite.

"You don't have a privilege to call me that anymore." The man budges to sit down beside me in the booth we were in. "What are you doing out of jail?"

"Didn't you know?! They let me out early for good behaviour." Hunter rolls his eye, not believing a single word this man has said.

"Bullshit, you escaped didn't you?"

"You know me so well,son. But I did have some help, a little friend of mine helped." He said it whilst his hand travelled my leg slowly, I showed discomfort on my face whilst he kept a straight face.

"You're not my father. You're a monster! You deserve to rot in hell." His hand kept going higher and higher up my thigh, I froze, I didn't know what to do. All I did was freeze. When he reached the top he put his finger in my sacred place and a flood of tears left my eyes.

Hunter saw that I was hysterically crying silently and he didn't know what's going on. I nodded down for him to look in attempt to help me. He understood and looked down quickly before his father could remove his fingers out of me.

Hunter quickly got up but his father ran out quicker. Hunter sat down beside me and pulled me into his shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? I would've stopped it sooner."

"I froze.....oh my god!" I instantly remembered something. "What about Axel, he's going to be scared!"

A/N- heyyyy... so this chapter was a little coo coo but eh. What do you think is going to happen next?