Twenty-Five

"When all the love around you is dying, how do you stay so strong"- three days grace.

                           -Jason Iron-

It had been at least three hours and I thought it would be best to take Axel back home to Hunter and Madeline so I did just that. I strapped Axel into my car safely before driving off to the West Manor where the king himself lays. Aka mr bad ass.

When we finally arrived at Hunters, I got Axel and went in side.

"Ok, DOES THIS HOUSE NOT HAVE ANY ROOMS! Y'all need Jesus!" There they were Mr West and Miss Grey on the sofa naked, thankfully they were fully covered with a blanket.

"Hi Jason."

"I walk in on you two naked and the first thing you think to say is hi? What kinda drugs you on?! ." I was trying to cut the thick tension, it was killing me, suffocating me even. I had to cut it using something and on contrary to the saying you can't cut tension with a knife so I decided to use a little bit of my non-humorous humor.

"Can you just go to Axels room we kinda need to get changed." Yeah no shit Maddie. I take axel as walk upstairs to his room.

                      -Madeline Grey-

"He's crazy!" I laugh as Hunter puts his Calvin's back on leaving him in nothing but underwear. I decided I was going to go upstairs wrapped in the blanket since Jason is unpredictable and can walk out any second.

I gather my clothes before me and Hunter go up to his room.

I grab some pyjama short and one of Hunters shirts and put it on whilst he got changed.

"I have an appointment next month with Dr Stray for an ultra sound." I make conversation as he was still getting changed.

"I can't wait to see our baby." He walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "Are you going to school tomorrow?" I've really haven't been going to school much when Hunter disappeared, every once in a while I would go but I haven't been really up to it.

"Yeah, I guess I have to go." He nods slowly as he calls out for Jason to bring Axel into the room.

"Huntwr!" As soon as the bedroom door opened, Axels excitement was echoing through out the entire room as he ran and jumped on Hunter.

———-

The next morning was school, no one had seen Hunter around so today was going to be quite a wild day. Everyone had been 'mourning' the disappearance of Hunter West yet they feared him like no other.

Hanna's murder was still under investigation but they did find another body. The baby sitters body. She had her throat slashed open and was stashed in a cabinet inside her own house. Everyone had pretty much given up on looking for answers because they weren't getting any, anytime soon.

My morning started out like every single morning since I found out there was a baby growing inside of me, i vomited, that's a great start to the day.

"Hunter?" I ask examining my half naked body on the full length mirror.

"Yes?" Hunter answers as he put on his black shirt on.

"Am I getting fat?" I mean it's a normal question to ask right? Doesn't every pregnant woman ask that at least once during their pregnancy?

Hunter sighs in response and comes over to me. "Mads. Why are you asking me that?" His head rests on my shoulders as I still look in the mirror.

"I'm curious and also I'm scared that y-you'll..." I pause mid way debating whether or not to tell
him the rest.

"That I'll What? Leave you? As if I would leave you Mads. I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world even if you did gain a little weight or a lot weight, I don't care." I smile as his hands travel to my belly, caressing it with his thumb. He is going to be a great father.

"I can't wait until you start to show." We both giggle before we got changed.

I got into a white v-neck top and black ripped jeans along with my Adidas shoes. I wasn't really bothered about my hair as usual so I put it into a messy bun.

Once we were done we headed to school.

—————

"Oh my god, they're still together?!"

"He's back from hell"

"Ew why is she still with him?"

"Maybe he's just using her for sex"

"Maybe she's using him for money."

"Either way, he will soon see the real her and realise she's a skank."

Whispers were heard when me and Hunter walked in, I kept my head low whilst his was high up.

"Hey Maddie! Thanks for the good time last night!" A boy shouted, he was about to say something else but was stopped but Hunter grabbing his throat and lifting the boy high off the ground.

"Want to say that again, pretty boy?" Hunter obviously knew what the boy was saying was a complete lie, I was with Hunter all night yesterday, not to be mentioned that I was kidnapped for two days.

"I can still remember last night vividly, I was in between Maddie, she was screaming my name so loudly that the neighbours kept complaining. It was amazing, how about round two tonight baby girl?" The boy was clearly asking for a death wish, he didn't know who he was fucking around with.

"Oh really? Maddie how about a round two for this gentleman, you up for it?" Hunter smirks at me with sarcasm spitting out of his mouth.

"Mmhm." I join in with Hunters little sarcasm game.

Before the boy could open his mouth again and think of a witty comeback, Hunters fist came into contact with his face. A crowd had formed around us when hunter grabbed the boy but now a bigger crowd had formed where even teachers were observing, too scared to break the fight because of Hunter.

One punch is all it took for the jock to fall on the floor with a split lip and a bloody nose. Has he been training more? Half of the crowd was cheering for Hunter whilst the other half just felt pity towards the jock.

"Is that how you treat her when you get angry?" The boy held his nose as he nodded towards me signalling that he was talking about me.

Hunter just laughs and starts to walk off but....

"Coward." The jock mutters under his breath.

"How about round two pretty boy!"