Mission Of Death

i walk along to the gates of the leaf village, i see tadashi and mina already there. then i see the hokage standing next to them as well, when i get close enough the hokage hands me a scroll, he tells me all the information on the mission, then we're off. we start to walk off in the direction. this mission is a B class investigation mission. people have been going missing around an area outside of the leaf village. we get to the area, and start our investigation. i look around and then see scorch marks on a tree, kunai on the ground, shuriken stabbed into trees, and the earth all around us has been either broken up, or shaped into a tool in battle.

"i think a battle happened here." says mina. "yeah so do i." says tadashi. "remember sensei isn't with us on this mission, so if you get attacked, fight till you know its inevitable." i say. "whats inevitable?" says tadashi. "it means if you get to the point that you know your not gonna be able to win the fight and your gonna die, we wont have anyone to save us." i say. they both nod. then two kunai fly at us from the bushes.

i jump out of the way of the first one, then mina jumps out of the way of the second, tadashi then returns fire with his own kunai. they fly into the bushes but then someone jumps out of them, he's been injured by tadashi's kunai. i activate my sharingan and we all start after him. "lets get him." says tadashi. we see the enemy go into a cave and disappear into the darkness. tadashi goes after him. "Tadashi don't its a trap!" yells mina. i then notice all of the tripwires and booby traps.

"crap!" i yell. then tadashi trips over one. then a bunch of shuriken fly at him from no where. he gets stabbed and goes limp. "TADASHI!!!" i yell. then he reappears behind me and mina, "its ok, it was only a shadow clone." he explains. "dont scare me like that!" mina yells at him. "sorry." he says chuckling. then the clone bursts into smoke. but then someone jumps in between me tadashi and mina, and then they pull out a katana and make it fly at me.

i duck and kick at his/her legs. the person wears a cloak of black, thats when he jumps over my foot and tries to land on them, i swipe them away just in time, he breaks the branch that we're on and we start to fall down. i pull out a shuriken and put some string on it. i throw it up to a branch and tie the string to my pants and when it hits the limb of the tree, i then force chakra to my feet and i stick to the trunk of the tree. i tear off the string and look down to the man in the black cloak. "impressive!" he yells to me. i then see four paper bomb kunai fly at me from the distant bush below me. i deflect them all and evade the explosion by dropping myself down onto the forest floor.

"tadashi! Mina! go on ahead into the cave, i'll be right behind you!" i yell to them, "alright, are you sure you'll be ok fighting this guy?" asks mina. "of course." i say. they jump to the forest floor and start to cut the booby traps out, one by one. but then another paper bomb kunai gets flown at me from a nearby bush, i then quickly retaliate by grabbing the kunai and throwing it back at him, it explodes and he is sent flying out of the bush. he hits up against a tree. he looks up at me and i cast a genjutsu on him as soon as he see's my eyes.

Ox, Rabbit, Monkey. "chidori." i say. lightning covers my hand and i dash at him, he awakens from genjutsu, but when he does its too late. "chidori!" i yell and then slam it through him, but this isn't him, its a block of wood. "dang it." i say. then he reappears behind me. i quickly pull out a kunai and spin it so the blade his facing me. i then push it underneath my arm and i stab it into his right lung. i hear him cough up blood. "how did you?" he says, he coughs more, but then i look at him and he realizes that i have sharingan eyes.

"this, helped me gain the advantage." i explain. he then looses consciousness from drowning in his own blood. i look at him and see that his lung has completely filled with blood and he can no longer breath, then blood starts to spill out from his mouth. i then leave him there, i go on towards the mouth of the cave. when i get in i see both mina and tadashi tied up and have kunai up to there neck, two ninja stand behind them. "well. that was quite impressive! i thought that Kidoro would have won that fight." someone says from a chair at the top of a small hill inside of the cave.

i step one step forward and both ninja push the kunai towards there necks more. "dont step anywhere closer." says the man in the chair. "these two will make beautiful sacrifices." says one of the ninja. "sacrifices?" i say. "yes, but you wont live much longer for me to tell you anything about it, nor the hidden leaf village." says the man. "what?" i say. "yes." he continues. "well i guess that your going to die anyway, let me explain my dear confused child." the man keeps going on. "i have developed a jutsu that allows the user to use human souls to create a beam so powerful it can destroy an entire village." he says grinning. then i see tadashi trying to make a hand sign.

the shadow clone jutsu! of course, overpower them, i think. "how many souls does it take?" i ask. "it takes as many as it needs, to destroy a village it needs, 8 souls." he says. sadly i only have 6. so your friends will be needed to complete it." he says smiling. "i wont let that happen." i say. "oh really. and who's gonna stop us. you, remember your friends are tied up and cant attack us." the man says. then he makes a few hand signs: Ox, boar, dog, tiger, ram snake, rat, bird, monkey, ram. "reaper style! Soul extraction jutsu." he says. then a maroon-ish, flame appears in from of the man, then it starts to float in the air.

they both start to go for tadashi and mina, the ninja turn around to the man, i pull out twin kunai and throw them and they both hit the rope enough to cut both mina and tadashi free. "what?" says both of the ninja at the same time. "such precision." says the man, not surprised. then tadashi slaps the kunai away from his ninja, and mina then stomps on the other ninja's foot and he yells in pain, letting her go. then she pulls out a kunai and starts to knife fight with him. tadashi and the other ninja engage in a taijutsu fight. i then see the man reappear in front of me.