The Forest of Death Pt. 2

i look down at him as he gets up. then i feel less pressure in the shadow possession, "well done, shikaru." i say smiling. "that was absolutely amazing." i continue. "well, you know me." he says. "now, give us your scroll," he says grabbing his and putting it in his pocket. "oh, did i ever say i had it?" i say. he then realizes that i dont have it. "dang." he says. he then looks at my eyes, "fatal mistake." i say. he then looks at me confused. then he notices my sharingan. "oh no!" he says. then i reappear in the forest somewhere. i hear him yelling in the forest somewhere, but i decide not to go and fight them any more.

i then jump into the trees and get back to my camp site, i walk in and see mina cooking some fish she caught. "hi," i say. then tadashi looks at my arms. "what happened to you?" he says getting up and pointing at my arms. i look down and see there burned. then i remember the explosion from the paper bomb. "here." tadashi says after digging around through his bag. its a syringe with a strange blue liquid in it.

i inject the liquid into my arm and my burns start to disappear. i then explain what had happened out thee. "so team 3 has an earth scroll?" says mina. i nod. then tadashi gets up and walks towards the door. "where are you going?" i ask. he turns to us. "oh ya know, nature calls." he says, and walks out of the campsite. me and mina talk and when tadashi gets back i look at him, i notice something different. i get up and kick him in the chest. "hey what are you doing!" yells the fake tadashi. "Hey Kevin! What are you doing!" mina yells. i then jump over to the fake tadashi and land on his chest. "what did you do with tadashi!" i yell. he then looks at me with fear. then grins.

"well you found me out did ya." he says. then his transformation jutsu wears off. and he turns into another person. i pull out a kunai and put it up to his neck. "where is he?" i say. "how should i know, i think last time i saw him he was still taking that leak." he says. i shove my knee into his chest harder. "wheres your scroll?" i say. then a paper bomb kunai flies into the campsite. i see it and then get off of him and run to mina. i then make some hand signs: tiger, rabbit, boar, dog. "earth style: mud wall!" i yell and slam my hand on the ground.

the wall doesn't make it in time and explodes. we fall out of the campsite. i land on mina. she looks at me with confusion then see's what i did. she looks behind me and see's my back. my back was badly burned from protecting her. i then get off of her and make some hand signs, i see the guy running at me: snake. "earth style: mud wave!" i yell. i slap my hand on the ground and the earth starts to ripple. the guy falls over and then i jump up: ox, rabbit, monkey. "Chidori!" i yell putting down my hand and then chirps of lightning start to sound, then more until my hand is coated with lightning. he looks up and then i fall and slam it into him.

but wait, this doesn't feel like a person, it then poofs into smoke, a block of wood, substitution! i turn around and see three different people right behind me, they have Mina. "now come quietly or we spill her blood. i see them putting pressure on her neck. i put my hands up. "OK, OK, just stop." i say. "im sorry Kevin." she says. "its OK." i say. one of them walks up to me and puts both my hands behind my back, then ties them with rope. he searches me. "he doesn't have it." says the one behind me. "then the boy must have it." says the girl in the middle holding mina by hair. "hey stop!" i yell. then the guy behind me kicks me to the ground. i hit the ground face first.

i then feel blood driping from my nose. my face stings. i then scowl at the lady. then i hear tadashi "guys where are you!?" he yells. "RUN!" i yell. then the guy grabs me and throws me into a tree. i then see tadashi running towards us. "you idiot!" i yell. "shut up kevin!" yell tadashi. he then makes a hand sign I've never seen before, "i can finally use this jutsu!" he yells.

 he then makes a hand sign I've never seen before, "i can finally use this jutsu!" he yells

"what is that!?" i yell at him. "shut up and watch!" he yells again. "give us the scroll boy!" yells the lady. "no!" he yells. "tadashi dont give it to them, what ever you do!" i yell again. the guy in from of me kicks me in the stomach. i wince in pain and fall over. he makes that sign again, then a large poof of smoke. "Shadow clone jutsu!" he yells. "What?" i say. then i see tadashi's all over the place. they all pull out paper bomb kunai. "you wouldn't dare." says the lady. tadashi nods, "oh yes i would." he says grinning.

"let my friends go!" he yells. "no, and if you dont give us your scroll then your friends die!" she yells. "if you do that, then i'll kill you!" he yells, getting ready to throw all the kunai, i see the fear in there eyes. "if you throw those you'll kill your friends." she says. all the clones get ready. "ugh, let them go. we're surrounded by these things." she says. then my ropes are cut and so is mina's. "now give us your scroll! tadashi yells. the lady then pulls out her scroll and gives it to mina. the clones stay there and we then run off...