Section D Book 372

the next morning... i walk down the stairs and smell my moms pancakes cooking, i walk around the end of the stairwell and see her at the stove, i walk over and sit down. "good morning." she says with a smile, turning to me. "good morning." i say back to her. "hurry up and eat your sensei just called, he says he'll be here in a half hour," she say. "alright." i say. when im finished i put my plate in the sink and walk upstairs, i sit on my bed for a moment i think of all the things that i read from the stone last night. 

"The sharingan, a visual prowess of amazing power, although the sharingan at this stage is able to read this much your sharingan has room to grow..."

alright then, i gotta train hard to unlock more secrets of the sharingan. i get dressed and put on my kunai and shuriken belt. i then walk down to the living room and wait for the knock at the door. i hear it and i walk over open it and put on my shoes, then we're off. we walk into the hokage's office, he turns to us to see our faces, "alright, your very first mission will take place at Ms. yoriochi's house, she said she needed help with her garden." he says.

i nod, then tadashi bursts out laughing, "you think we're gonna do a lame mission like this." and continues to laugh, then the hokage gets up from his seat and grabs tadashi by the shirt, his laughing stops. "you will do what ever mission i give to you, ya got that?" he says. tadashi swallows hard and then nods with a frightened face.

we walk out of the hokage's office and see Ms. yoriochi is already waiting for us, "i will help escort you to my house." she says. we follow her and on the way, mina and her just gossip about girly stuff while me sensei and tadashi talk about the sharingan. we finally get to her house and we start pulling weeds. i activate my sharingan and scan for all the weeds, i pull way more than the others do. when we're done with the garden Ms. yoriochi then lets us come inside for some lemonade and donuts.

we head back to the hokage's office and get another mission, we finish that one and the one after that, till we have done at least 7 missions when its 4:37 P.M. "i think its time to take a break for the rest of the day. anyone wanna come and get some ramen from ichiraku?" he says. both tadashi and mina go with him. i go out on my own.

i head to the leaf village library, when i get there i open up the doors, i walk in and see the librarian, a retired onbu black ops sitting at his desk. i look around and then see section D. i look through the section with my sharingan. then i see it at the end of the corridor of books. i deactivate my sharingan and then grab the book, i take it over to a table and sit. so this is the book sensei talked about. here goes.

"the sharingan is a visual prowess of otsutsuki descent." the first part reads. otsutsuki? whats and otsutsuki? i walk around and scan for a clan informational book. i find it in section C book 39. i pull it out and bring it over to my table, i start to read:

"the otsutsuki clan is an ancient clan of extra terrestrials." so they're aliens? alright. "after the clans arrival on earth a millenium ago, the otsutsuki have had an ever lasting influence on the human population, they are notably the ones who started shinobi." interesting fact, anyway back to my other book: "the sharingan literally translates to copy wheel eye, for its ability to copy movement and hand seals for ninjutsu. the sharingan was passed down through the otsutsuki clan till it eventually evolved into the name uchiha clan.

the kekei gankai, or blood line trait has the ability to evolve into multiple stages of power, this book is only aloud to go into the details of the regular copy wheel eye, not any others." any others? what does it mean, are there other sharingan. "there are about 6 different types of sharingan known to man. the sharingan has the abilities to cast genjutsu or illusions on people when they look into your eyes, also this will give you an advantage against opponents during battle.

 the sharingan has the abilities to cast genjutsu or illusions on people when they look into your eyes, also this will give you an advantage against opponents during battle

when you see movement you have to choice to mirror it, when you mirror your opponents ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu you copy it down to the slightest detail." i kept reading till i finally finished the book, i close it and walk it back over to the shelf, i then grab the other book and put it back as well. i look at the clock on the wall and read it 9:18 P.M. i walk out of the library and get back to my house, i walk in through the door and see my mom sitting on the couch, sleeping.

i walk upstairs and grab a blanket from her bed, i go back downstairs and lightly lay it over her body. i kiss her forehead and walk back upstairs to my room, i plop down on my bed, i stare at the ceiling and think of all the information i just learned about the sharingan, and all the stuff i still dont know. i then calm my mind and slowly but surly slip away into the world of dreams.