Death of an Uchiha

i wake up in my bed. was that a dream? i sit up and pull the covers off, i slide my feet out from the bed and cover my face with my hands. "that was so weird." i say. that felt so real, i think. i get up and get dressed. i then walk down the stairs and then notice something red and wet on the floor. "blood?" i say. i turn my head as i walk down the stairs and see it leads to the kitchen. my heart starts to pound, oh please no, please no, please no! i walk forward into the kitchen and fall do my knees.

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yell. i slowly crawl through the blood to get to her. i see her face, her eyes closed. it looks like she was crying tears of blood. i put her close to my chest and hold her there. tears start to fill my eyes. i look at her, her chest was stabbed, her neck was slit open. i start to cry. i huddle in the corner and hold her close to me. i scream in anger. the sorrow i feel, the only family member i had left is gone! this cant be! how could this have happened. this is impossible!!! i put my hand in a tiger seal. "RELEASE!!!" i yell, thinking its a genjutsu.

nothing happens. i drop my hands, my eyes open wide. i pull her closer and hold her tight. "WHY!!!!!!!!!" i yell, the tears overflowing from my eyes, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream in pain, my heart feels like its shattering into a million pieces. i keep screaming in anger and sadness, my tears eventually start to subside, but im still crying. i cry till my tear ducts are dry, i cant handle this, this couldn't have happened!

i then look down at her face, still her eyes will never open up again, then i realize threw my teary eyes. hold on, no one just cries tears of blood. i then carefully open her eyelid, i gasp in pain, "WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!!!." i look at her empty eye sockets and start to scream again. i fall over and hold my stomach in pain, the pain i feel is unspeakable, the only person i ever cared about IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i then look back at her. i look at myself and see her blood all over my jacket and shirt. i force myself to cry some more till it hurts to move, my body starts to go numb, "why did this happen?" i whisper to myself through the tears. i wipe my nose and dry my tears. i grab my mother again and hold her close. her skin so cold. i then think, i need to bury her. i then get up and run to the door. i quickly open it and run out, i start to jump towards the hokage's office. i get to the doors and then see sensei and tadashi and mina, they all notice the blood on my shirt and jacket.

"KEVIN!!!" yell mina. i run up the stairs and kick the hokage's door down. i see no one but himself there. "Hokage!" i yell and fall over on the ground, he rushes over to me, "kevin whats wrong!?" he says. after explaining everything that happened at the house, i just pass out. darkness envelopes me, and consumes my body and mind. i wake up in the leaf village hospital. i open my eyes and think that maybe i had been put under genjutsu from that fight i was at with yabuto.

then i think, Yabuto, yabuto... Yabuto! it was him!!!!!!!! i yell in my head. i get up out of the bed and jump out the window with a shatter. i see the nurses behind me from the window. i then activate my sharingan and scan the area, i keep scanning till i find yabuto hanging out with his friends, i dont focus on him for a sec, then i scan and see my house. i run in through the door and see the blood stains on the walls and floor still.

anger starts to encircle me with power. my eyes start to sting again. i cover the one that hurts the most. i keep going though. when i reach the park that yabuto and his two friends are at, i scowl at him with the blood lust that i feel. i then drop down from the tree im on. "hey its Kevin!" yell the guy. "back for a rematch?" he asks smirking. "DID YOU KILL MY MOTHER!!!!!!" i yell at him. his face drains of all color. "so... it was you?" i say looking down. anger starts to boil at killing point. "listen kevin i have no clue what you are talking about." he says putting his hands out to calm me down.

but that wont save him from me now. "you liar!!!!!!" i yell. i start to run at him, the two kids get in the way, i the form some hand signs: snake, tiger, monkey, boar, horse, tiger. "fire style: Fireball jutsu!" i yell and fire a ball of flames. it explodes but i see a few poofs of smoke from the flame. "alright then!" i yell. i remember back to that day when sensei used that jutsu, i start to weave some hand signs: tiger, boar, dog, hare. "lightning style: heat seeker bolts!" i tell and slam my hand against the ground, then lightning springs from inside the ground and fires in three different directions.

i then hear screams from all three directions. i give a small grin, there you are. i then pull out a kunai and retract the lightning strings. i see all three of them squirming from the lightning coils around there legs. i then see yabuto. "no kevin please i didn't do it i swear on my life!" he yells digging his nails into the ground to stop himself from being pulled, but it does nothing. "not even god can save you now." i say with a sick grin. he screams as i walk toward him, kunai in hand, ready to kill him. 

i get right in front of him and then lift up my kunai, "your dead you sick bas****!!!!!" i yell. then i cant move. i then drop the kunai and turn around. i then see a man making the rat seal, i look down and see my shadow has been stretched over to him. "shadow possession jutsu." he says.

" he says