The Test of True Strength

we all walk behind atsushi sensei as he leads us to a new disclosed area. we get to an area next to a river and has three logs, "this is the training grounds." atsushi sensei says. we all nod. "this is where your true test will begin. if you guys can beat me, then you pass, if not, then you all will have to find a new sensei, cause i dont train weaklings." he says grinning. "alright, lets do this team!" yells tadashi.

"the rules are, that there are none." he says. no rules? alright, this will be easy then, i think. "3,2,1, begin!" he yells. tadashi starts by puting his hand into his pocket and throwing three shuriken sensei with ease pulls out a kunai and slashes all of the shuriken away. i jump away from sensei at the same time as mina. i then whip around and jump into a tree. i sit there for a sec, then i make sure im safe. i then look out of the tree leaves and see tadashi engaging in taijutsu with sensei, none of tadashi's attacks are getting through.

i quickly pull out some shuriken and kunai and throw them from behind the veil of leaves. they all hit him in the back but then he transforms into a log. "dang." i say under my breath. i then start to jump away from that exposed hiding spot. i land on a different tree branch and stay there. then 3 shuriken fly at me from behind, i pull out a kunai and stab it into the tree as i lean froward and dodge, hanging up side down on the branch.

"impressive!" yells sensei, i see him about 4 meters away from me on a tree branch. i then pull myself back up on the tree branch and form a few hand signs: Snake, tiger, monkey, boar, horse, tiger. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" i yell, i cup one of my hands against my mouth so i can focus the flames, i then take a deep breath and then start to let a steady stream of air out through my hand. a big fireball begins to form and starts to fire through the trees. "huh?" sensei grunts.

he then jumps up and dodges the fireball. then while sensei is above the canopy of the trees i start to dash from branch to branch. i then jump down to ground level and roll into a bush. i make the Tiger seal and start to regenerate chakra. when i feel my chakra at its max, i then slide out from under the bush. then two kunai fly in front of my face and hit the dirt. i jump out of the bush and quickly form the same hand seals from before: snake, tiger, monkey, boar,horse, tiger. "fire style: fireball jutsu!" i do the same process and shoot the fireball at him.

                                                                                       TIGER SEAL

                                                                                       TIGER SEAL

sensei in return then quickly weaves some hand signs: Tiger, Ox, Tiger, Rat. "Water style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" he yells then fires a steady blast of water that puts out my fireball and blasts me against a tree with the water. then a few kunai and shuriken fly towards me while i'm pinned against the tree. i duck quickly and dive under neath the water. then i weave a hand sign and put it against the ground: "Earth Style: Mud Wave Jutsu!" i slam my hand against the ground and the water fills with mud, so i can conceal myself from sensei.

then start to feel the water drain. "shoot!" i think. i then quickly weave the hand signs: snake, tiger, monkey, boar, horse, tiger "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!"i jump out of the water and wipe the mud from my face to see sensei unaware and surprised of my attack. i then shoot the fireball into him. He explodes with it. as soon as the heat stops i see sensei on the ground. i jump down and start to walk over to his unconscious body. then it turns into a log of wood covered with paper bombs. "SHOOT!" i yell.

the explosion goes off and i fly into the air. i feel myself burning from the explosion. i land on the mud of the ground and feel the cool stuff rub against my back. i then open up my eyes and see my arms are burned, but not too bad, i look at my legs and see my arms took more of the damage. then three kunai fly at me from a tree branch with leaves concealing my enemy.

i start to weave some hand signs: Tiger, Hare, Boar, Dog. "Earth style: Mud wall!" i yell, the mud transforms and turns into a wall that stops all three kunai. i then slide up next to the wall, i reach into my back pouch and pull out a vile of green liquid, i pour it on my arms and they start to heal from the burns. then sensei appears right in front of me, "He's fast!" i think. he puts his leg out for a kick but i dodge and the mud behind my head breaks from the foot that was lunged at me.

i pull out a kunai and start to swipe at him. he dodges every single one and then jumps back. he weaves the same hand signs from before and fills the area with water. i jump up on the top of my mud wall. he then weaves new hand signs: Tiger, Boar, Dog, Hare. then he slams his hand into the water and then lightning starts to appear running through it. "dang!" im stuck. that explosion blew away the trees so i cant jump without falling.

"Lightning style: Heat Seeker Bolts!" he yells. then i look down and see my mud wall is being destroyed by both the lightning and the water. then the lightning flies out of the water and slams into me, the shock makes me feel chilled, when the shock stops i feel pain and heat. i then land in the water. i float up to the surface and i start to doubt myself. "i can't beat this guy!" i yell in my head. then i get an idea, maybe if i evaporate the water i'll be able to fight him without getting shocked by the lightning.

i then start to weave my hand signs: Snake, tiger, monkey, boar, horse, tiger . i'll disguise my plan by pretending to attack him. "fire style: Fireball jutsu!" i then fire the fireball at him, he jumps over it and the water it hits turns into steam, the water heats up a little. he then weaves the hand signs from before: Tiger, Boar, Dog, Hare. "Lightning Style: Heat Seeker Bolts!" he yells. then electricity start to shoot at me. i dodge every one, wait? why aren't i getting shocked? i look down and see my shoes have rubber souls. Thats It!!! i then dip my kunai in the water and use my chakra to draw the lightning to it.

i only dare hold the ribbons my kunai is in. i pull it out of the water and force the lightning to stay on it. i then throw it at him. he dodges, but i quickly release the chakra holding the lightning there and it hits him, he's paralyzed for the moment. i then see his belt and the bells are right there! i then dash for them. i then lunge forward and tear one of the bells off of his belt and i collapse.