Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

"So what did she say?" Kate asked.

"She said that she would think about it." I said.

"I don't know why. Last week, all she ever did was talk about you and now she changes her mind." Kate said.

"Maybe she didn't. She probably thinks that she should play hard to get and then give in sooner or later." Hakeem said.

''I hope you're right. I really love Chyna and nothing would make me happier than to be with her." I said grabbing my jacket and leaving my dorm. 

I went to wait by campus for everyone else, so we could leave. This felt like old times back in high school when Chyna first joined the group. But I guess now that years have gone by, it's more than that now.

Hours Later......

(Let's do it tonight)
I want you tonight
I want you to stay
I want you tonight

Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight

Get busy tonight
'Cause tomorrow I'm off to Dubai to perform for a princess
But tonight, I can make you my queen
And make love to you endless

It's insane to wait and they ain't growin' money
Keep flowin', hustlers move beside us
So I'm tip-toeing to keep blowing
I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan

Put it on my lap, baby
I make you feel right, baby
Can't promise tomorrow
But I'll promise tonight

Excuse me but I might drink a little more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And baby, I'ma make you feel so good tonight
'Cause we might not get tomorrow

***

Pitbull's song tonight was blasting through the whole club. Everyone was having a good time and I knew I was. There were bottles of everything and I couldn't wait to have a great time.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

We were having the best time ever. I already had about 3 drinks and I was drunk yet. I had to stay sober because I knew Trey was going to talk to me after this. It was almost midnight and the club was closing. Kate went home with Hakeem and Stephanie went home with Kasey. It was just Trey and I at the club entry. 

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. We can have that conversation that we were going to have." Trey said.

"Sure.'' I said.

Trey and I started walking to the block to the nearest park. "Have you thought about it?" Trey asked.

"I have and Trey, I do love you but I how do I know once we get together again, that things won't go back to same dark place." I said.

"We don't know that. But I'm willing to change my ways and get help for my problems and I think you should too." Trey said.

"I don't need any help you do!" I yelled.

"Look, we both have problems that we both need to figure out and you should come with me." Trey said.

"Come with you where?" I questioned.

"Never mind." Trey said.

"How could you say that to me?" I asked.

"I said never mind. I'm sorry I mentioned it." Trey said.

I walked up to Trey's face and looked him in the eyes. I saw that he really did mean it. Maybe I should give us another chance and finally have a chance of a real romantic loving relationship with him. It may sound stupid but I really want us to be together. I put my hand on his face and looked into his eyes. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on his lips. I guess he was shocked that I would do that because he didn't put his hand on me until a couple of seconds later.

We walked back to the campus hand-in-hand because we still needed to talk about what was going to happen in the new relationship. I had to say that it felt good to hold his hand and be around him again. But was getting back with him a good idea?

I'm sorry this chapter doesn't have much detail or drama, but it'll get interesting later on. Just be patient with ok. Thanks.