Chapter 18 {Paris}

Start from the beginning

-------------

We're done swimming now and we're back in our rooms. Well we're actually sitting on the balcony in Eva's room. "So when are we going shopping?" Ryleigh asks. "Tomorrow" I laugh. "I'm gonna be so poor." Eva says. I agree. "It's worth it though" Ryleigh says. I nod. My phone starts to ring in my back pocket. I pull it out and look at the caller ID. Niall. "It's Niall. I'll be in my room." I say as I press answer. "Hey" I say and walk back through Eva's room and over to mine. "Can we talk about this now?" Niall asks. "Yea." I say and unlock my door. "Ok, so why'd ya go huh? Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "Niall, I wanted to go by myself. I knew that if I told you that there was no way you would let me go alone. I just needed time to let the whole flat thing sink in ok?" I tell him. "Alright. When are you coming back?" He asks. "I don't know a couple days probably." I inform him. "Why were you so mad at me earlier?" I ask him. "I just was worried. Because I love you. I don't like it when you feel unable to tell me things." He says. "I'm sorry babe. I just didn't know how to explain it." I say. "It's ok. Go have fun with the girls ok. I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say and hang up. I walk back over to Eva's room and knock on the door. She opens it and gives me a questioning look. "We're all good now." I tell her. She smiles.

------

We've been in Paris for about a week now. We've almost seen it all and bought it all. The last thing we're going to do is see the Eiffel Tower. I haven't talked to Niall since we made everything ok. I've had so much fun with the girls and I could forget about the flat for a little while. It's early in the morning and I'm not really doing anything. As I slide on my bracelet there's a knock on the door. Thinking that it's the girls I open there door. What I see catches me off guard. "N-Niall?" I stutter. I step back and let him in. "Hey, uh Zayn and Harry are here too. We decided to surprise you. I hope that's ok. You look nice." He says quietly. I don't say anything I just sit down on the bed. "You're checking up on me." I say and look at my feet. "I'm not I wanted to surprise you. I remember when you wanted to go to Paris. Do you remember that?" He asks. I nod. "I want to be here with you. Paris the city of love. So why can't I be with the one I love?" He says and sits next to me. I don't know what to say. He takes my hand. "Why aren't you happy that I'm here?" He asks. "Niall Im just afraid that me being here upset you." I say. "It's ok I understand." He says. He turns and presses a kiss to my lips. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull him closer. "I did miss you" I tell him. He smiles and wraps his arms around me. "Can we go find the others?" I ask against his neck. "Yea, Harry wanted to talk to you for some reason anyway." He says. I wiggle from his arms and stand up. Niall takes my hand and we walk out of my room. I walk over to Ryleigh's room where the door is open a crack. I knock on the door and walk in. Everyone else is in there already. I smile. Zayn walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair for a little bit before letting go. After that Harry walks up to me and takes my hand. He drags me out of the room and over to my room. I unlock it and follow him inside. "Are you ok?" He asks and places his hands on my shoulders. "Yea, I'm fine" I tell him. He smiles and wraps me in a hug. I hugs him back. "Thank you Harry for everything." I mumble. He smiles and kisses my forehead. We walk back to Ryleigh's room. "So did you leave Liam and Louis home with Darcy?" I ask. "No I brought her over to Ryleigh's sister's house." Harry says. I nod. "Do you guys want to head out and get something to eat or go explore somewhere?" Eva asks. "Food!" Niall says and wraps his arms around me from behind. I giggle and lean against his chest. "Ok let's go!" Zayn says. We gather our stuff and head out. After supper we decided to go for a walk. "Hey can I borrow Zayn for a second?" I ask Eva. She nods and kisses her cheek before letting go of his hand. "Hi" He says. "Hey so I was thinking. Since you and I are both here and so is Eva would you want to ask her to move in with us." I tell him. "Do you think she's ready for that? What about Graham?" He asks. "I think she's ready to move on Zaynie and Graham doesn't even live there anymore." I tell him. "Ok so you and I will ask her sometime before we leave." He says. I smile and nod. He kisses my cheek and walks back up to Eva. Niall walks up and takes my hand. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you" I mumble. "I love you too." He says and kisses my temple. I smile and rest my head against his shoulder for a quick second.