1.9

i'm sorry i've been gone for so long

i'm sorry this is so short

more will come i promise

~~

Before I could comprehend what was happening, I was lifted into the air. Arms were wrapped around my waist from behind and I was being spun in circles. I squeaked out a small let me down and they obliged. I turned around to come face to face with an absolute angel. His eyes were in crescents as he smiled brightly at me. My face flushed a light pink, recalling the incident this morning.

"Hey Sunny," he smoothly said.

"He-hey Hobi," I stuttered. "Is there something you need?"

"Maybe~"

"Oh okay, what do you need."

"You."

~~

The world seemed to go into slow motion. Hoseok advanced towards me and placed his hands gently on my waist. His lips feverishly close to mine.

"I can't seem to get you off my mind," he whispers.

It's almost like a dream. Is what's happening even real? Never in my life would I have thought to be in a situation such as this. Butterflies were erupting in my stomach, tingles shot down my spine at his closeness, and anywhere he touched became ablaze. He was like a drug... addicting.

"I couldn't think straight at all today because of this morning. You don't know how long I have waited to show you how much I care for you. Since I first laid eyes on you in that park I just knew you were something special. I just can't get enough of you." The words come tumbling out of his mouth like a dam had been cracked and a flood had begun. He told me how much he cared for me and how much it hurt him when he saw me almost die before his eyes. He told me how he got jealous of Jungkook and my friendship and wished we were that close. He described our first day of meeting like something out of a book; the way he described it was absolutely beautiful and almost brought tears to my eyes.

His thumbs moved lazy circles along my hips bones. My breath hitched when I look up into his eyes once again. They seemed to pierce through my soul and deep into my being. He could see past my happy facade and knew just how I felt then and there. He could see the happiness I felt with him, the contentment as his hands touched me. His smile faltered and he quickly wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my neck. His breathing was slow and comforting.

"I don't want to let go," he mumbles into my skin. Tingles shoot up my spine as his breath fans against my neck. "I want to stay here with you, I want to feel you against me, because when I can't I sometimes think you're just a dream. I've somehow made you up... my dream girl."

"Don't," I reply.

"Don't what?"

"Don't let go. Please don't let go."