1.7

okay before i start let me just say a quick thank you to all of my readers. thank you for reading this awful book and thank you for actually liking it. i would have never reached 1k without you. oh and did i mention... WiNgS hIt 1k ESRYDTUYFUGBIHNOJMPDCTFGUYBHNI;LGUFKYDTJSRT THANKYOUALLSOMUCH

 WiNgS hIt 1k ESRYDTUYFUGBIHNOJMPDCTFGUYBHNI;LGUFKYDTJSRT THANKYOUALLSOMUCH

~~

"I want you to get better. Not just for the boys, but for everyone, including yourself. What you are battling is extremely hard but I know you can do it. I've set up appointments with a therapist after your scheduled work times every other day, and a monthly check up here at the hospital. I know it seems like I'm over-doing it here, but I'd rather be safe than sorry."

Tears unknowingly escaped my eyes and I launched forward, embracing the elder.

"Nobody, has ever, nobody has ever given me a second chance." I sob into his shoulder.

"Then this will be your first and hopefully your last on the road to better health."

~~

Two weeks later, I was free from the hospital's grasp. Today is my first day working with the boys and I am extremely excited. PD nim and I have worked out a schedule for my work and therapy. Every Thursday I will go to therapy but I am continuously on call. Whenever the boys are working, I am working. Which I'm not complaining about, because they are all I really have anymore. I moved in at the dorms building but a floor above the guys. They all helped me move in. Jin made Jungkook carry in my mattress, saying "the muscle pig can do the heavy lifting, Sunny, don't worry about him." In turn Jungkook winked before basically hulk slamming the dang mattress on the ground.

As I groggily get out of bed, a knock raps at the door. An inhumane noise leaves my mouth and I slump my shoulders before clicking the lock out of place.

"Hel-"

"SUNNY GOOD MORNING AWW YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE TIRED LOOK AT THOSE PUFFY CHEEKS!!" Hoseok chirps.

My cheeks flush bright red as I dash towards my bedroom, quickly brushing my hair and patting my face to try and regain normal coloring.

"Princess~" he whines from outside of my door. There is literally no reason to try and keep my cheeks from being red if he's just going to call me that.

I huff and stomp to my closet before grabbing something cute for my first day of work.

I open the door to a pouting angel.

"Why'd you change. I like it when you wear cute pajamas and look sleepy. It kind of makes me think what it would be like if-" he never finishes his sentence choking on his words.

"Makes you think of what?" I ask applying chapstick.

Hobi grumbles before replying with a quick "nothing." He snakes his hand around my wrist and leads me out of my apartment and downstairs towards his dorm. He types in the passcode and nods for me to come in.

"We wanted to ride to work with you so you can hang out with us while the rest get ready."

I nod before heading to the kitchen to grab a water. I notice Jin cooking breakfast for everyone and decide to help him out.

"Can I do anything?"

"Oh my gosh, you scared the life out of me." Jin placed a hand over his heart in mock terror. "You don't have to help me, I've been doing this alone since debut."

"Well there's no need to do it alone anymore, I'm here." I give him a cheeky smile and nudge him with my elbow.

"Ah okay, if you want to you can peel the potatoes, I'm making western breakfast today."

I sit at the table and begin to peel the potatoes. I wash them off under the sink and place them in a pot afterwards. While peeling the last potato, I accidentally nick my finger.

"Oww..." I lowly whine to myself. Like a God sent from heaven, in walks Jung Hoseok. He has just showered, the scent from his soap traveling to my nose, his hair is damp but still attractive. He glanced over at me with hooded eyes and took long strides towards me. My breath caught in my throat as he grasped my hand.

"Sunny... you need to be more careful," he sadly states while looking at my finger. 

"Come on, I'll get you a bandage." He leads me to the bathroom before rummaging through the cabinets. I sit on the counter and he stands to my right. Gently cleaning the wound before covering it in an adorable Hello Kitty™ bandage. He brings my finger to his lips before kissing it.

"Kisses always make it better." He stares into my eyes. My stomach begins to churn with butterflies as I take in his features once again. He parts his lips as if he wants to say something but doesn't. His left hand intertwines with mine and his right hand holds my cheek. He brushes his forehead against mine, still maintaining eye contact.

"Sunny," he breathes huskily, "can I... can I kiss you?"

wings || Jung HoseokOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara