0.8

"I'm going to go lay back down..." I trail off, slowly exiting the room full of awkward tension. But before I could open the door I heard Taehyung say something that ticked me off.

"I SAW SUNNY'S BUTT IT LOOKS SO SQUISHY!" I felt a spark of rage fire up inside of me. Nothing except 'Kill that idiot' crossed my mind.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD." Hoseok seethed. I listened Tae scream and plead with Hobi, but it was no use, he was beyond mad.

~~~

After seeing his life flash before his eyes as the boys threw him around, Taehyung finally apologized to me sincerely.

"Sunny," he started, with puppy dog eyes, "I'm really sorry I made you fall, and I'm really sorry I saw you naked, and I'm really sorry I told them your butt looked squishy, and- and..." Tae started to cry a little which made me feel awful and guilty.

"Oh no Tae please don't cry. I forgive you, okay? I was embarrassed but I'm not anymore, it is okay, I promise." I hugged him tightly and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and slowly began to calm down. I decided to keep him in my embrace until his breathing was even and he stopped sniffling.

"Yah!" Jungkook screamed from behind me. I tried to turn around but Tae held me in place.

"Yah what? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, don't worry about it~" Taehyung replied in a sing-song voice.

"S-T-O-P-I-T" Jin and Jungkook called out, Jimin laughing in the background.

"You little-" I heard Hoseok begin but didn't hear the rest as I was swept off my feet and slung over Tae's shoulder. I hissed in pain when my arms smacked against his back. Taehyung run from the others as fast as he could around the dorm and out into the halls. All of the other guys in hot pursuit, Jungkook, the muscle pig in particular.

"Kookie help me!!" I yell looking up at him. He then trips over a floor mat but rolls out of it like 007, because after all, he is the Golden Maknae. "Yah! Kim Taehyung I will actually fight you!" I continue to pound on his back like a child.

"Never. Sunny is MINE," he exclaims especially so the others could hear.

We round corner after corner, pass room after room. I know for a fact we are going to receive noise complaints later. Taehyung catches an elevator and takes us down to the Lobby. He calmly walks out of the building like he wasn't being chased by six other guys. He pushed through the front doors and froze. Shrieks erupted, some male, but mostly female. I felt the muscles in his back tense and the sharp breath that left his lips.

"TAEHYUNG YOU DIRTY-" The boys burst through the doors to freeze in the same exact way.  The screeching amplified, and camera flashes lighting up their faces. I was beyond cared. People were taking pictures. That means they now have pictures of my butt, in Tae's arms. Do you even know how bad the media will twist this story? Do you even understand how much trouble they'll be in? How much trouble I'LL be in?

"Dear mother of Jisoos Taehyung put her down! Hide her face!" Hoseok quickly grabbed ahold of Tae's shirt, pulling him backwards into the building while shielding my face from the photographers. The boys unfroze and finally came to their senses. 

Tae set me down and I almost collapsed due to the amount of anxiety that was coursing through my body. Jungkook slapped the crap out of his arm and continued to poke and prod at him until he apologized enough. My back hit the wall and I slid to the floor. The boys were busy bickering and punishing Taehyung to realize the amount of issues and rumors were going to arise due to this. I was going to be scandalized as a slut more than likely, one that slept with all of the members. People that didn't even know me would hate me. I was too lost in my thoughts to notice the boys call my name.

"Sunny?"

"Hello?"

"Noona, I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

"Hey, Sunny, look at me. Are you okay?"

I lifted my head and met worried eyes. Hobi carefully grabbed my hands and helped me stand before engulfing me in a hug.

"Everything will be okay. I won't let them say bad things about you. You are too smart, and kind, and beautiful, and caring, and they should not judge you based on rumors from a few people. Don't care about what they think because as long as we know the real you, I know the real you, they don't matter. I'm here, just breathe," he whispered in my ear. His voice calmed me. I focused on his breathing and his heartbeat. We were in sync, like nothing else in the world mattered. It was nice.

"Call security, I want to know just how exactly they all got within a mile of this building considering this is a gated community. Nobody should have been here and now there will be issues because of it." Namjoon stated with fire in his eyes.

"Call Bang PD. He needs to hear this from us before he hears it from the media. He needs to know the truth," Yoongi reasoned. The boys nodded in agreement. We all headed back to the dorm in silence, dreading the consequences to come. I was mostly afraid for the boys' reputation. What if they loose fans? What if they loose their contract? What if they break up? And for what, me?

I went straight to Hoseok's room and collapsed on the bed. I grabbed my phone and began to scroll through my social media feed. Rumors were already spreading, and it had only been around 10 minutes. Namjoon walked in and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"PD-nim wants to talk to you."

"Great. He probably hates me already."

"No, actually, we talked to him about everything and I think he might be wanting to offer you a job."

I looked up at him questioningly. He only shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door. I hesitantly snuck my way into the living room. Jin looks at me sympathetically and hands me the phone.

"Hello?" I ask uneasily.

"Hello, Gi ChinSun?:

"Yes sir."

"I would like to meet with you in person. 9AM tomorrow morning, at the HQ building. Be there sharp or don't show at all." He hung up before I could answer. I handed the phone back to Jin, and plopped down on the couch.

"I'm so dead."