0.6

"Come on I'm taking you to the ice cream shop and then I'm taking you to the dorms to have a movie night with me and the boys, yeah?"

"That sounds amazing Hobi. Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you or the boys. I just- nobody has ever cared this much and I'm so grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." I begin to tear up and wrap my arms around Hoseok's torso. "You are my saving grace. My angel."

~~

Hoseok helped me pack a small overnight bag before grabbing me by the wrist (lightly so he wouldn't hurt me) and dragging me out of my apartment. We hail a cab and head straight for the ice cream parlor. The whole ride there felt like a dream. I was swimming in my own thoughts, some good, some bad. before I could process where we were, Hobi had already got out, opened my door, and held my hand to help me step out.

To say I was dazed is an understatement. I felt butterflies in my stomach from holding his hand and the world was moving in slow motion, he was all I could see, all I could ever want. Kind of like in those cheesy k-dramas. But at the same time I felt like the world was speeding past me at such an alarming rate. I felt as if I was falling farther and farther behind as everyone else was accomplishing so much.

The shop smelled amazing, as expected. Hoseok led me to the same table we sat at last time and went to grab our cones.

My mind wandered about the room to each person. What was their story? Each person has such a complex life, like my own, but I won't ever be able to know their story unless they tell me. How tragic. The man in the black mask with the banana split could be waiting for his long lost love, or the lady with the little girl could be a single mother just trying to give her baby girl the best life she can. It's bittersweet knowing your life is a mere speck of dust to the universe we live in. Nothing matters but at the same time, everything matters. Each decision you make is crucial to the outcome of your day. Hell, the outcome of your life.

"Sunny? Hello... Gi ChinSun!" Hoseok waves his hand frantically in front of my face.

"Oh. Huh? I'm sorry I was stuck in my own thoughts..."

"It's not an issue I was just a little worried. Here's your ice cream." He smiled as he handed my my rocky road ice cream cone.

"Thank you Hobi. This really means a lot to me."

Time flies by as Hoseok and I eat our sweet treats. Soon enough we are on our way to the dorm for a movie night with the boys. What could possibly go wrong?

// walking into the dorm building \\

As we reach the hall with the boys' dorm screaming could be heard. Loud music was vibrating the wall, while laughter echoed through the building.

"Good lord sometimes I feel like a parent." Hoseok mutters while typing in the passcode. The door clicks open and Jimin freezes in his place. He has a pot on his head and has Taehyung in a headlock. Quickly straightening himself he glances over at me and sends a shy wave.

"Ahh Hobi and Sunny... I didn't know she was coming hyung." Jimin says with pink cheeks. Tae leaps up from his position on the floor and sprints at me.

"Eomma!!!" He wraps his long arms around my waist and lifts me into the air. I squeak as he picks me up and I try my best to not let him squish my arms. Hoseok stops Tae from suffocating me while gently touching my wrist.

"It's fine, don't worry." I smile over at him. He nods and gives the two dorks a slight glare before taking me to his room.

"I'll set your stuff over here by my closet so the boys don't go through it. They probably wouldn't ever do that but you can never be too careful. Don't want Tae running around with your underwear on his head." He begins laughing, probably picturing him sprinting around the house with a pair of panties covering his hair. I laugh at this too, knowing all too well Tae would be the one to do that.