1.4

A single tear leaves my eye as I stare at the person before me. Why didn't he come to see me.

"Why," he whispers before rushing to my bed.

~~

His soft, warm hands grip my own as his tears stain my hospital gown. His eyes are puffy and he has bags under his eyes.

"I was so worried about you! I thought you weren't going to wake up!" He wailed into my shoulder. I pet his head, tears flowing from my own eyes.

"I th-thought you were g-gone!" He hiccuped.

I tried my best to respond but the only thing I could manage was a croak. We both cried for what felt like hours, his tears mixing with mine, his sobs and mine, our hiccups nearly in unison. He looked up at me with a swollen face and glassy eyes. I motioned for him to hand me something to write with. He handed me his phone.

Jungkookie I want you to know that none of this was your fault, nor the boys. I have problems and it's hard for me to cope with them sometimes. As soon as I get out of this hospital I am going to do my best for you and for everyone else. Hopefully, PD-nim will give me a chance to prove myself as I haven't really given him a great first impression. With his support maybe I can finally get the help I need. I love you guys so much I'm so sorry I made you hurt. I'm so sorry Kook, I swear I will leave if that means the trouble I bring will be out of your life. I'm so sorry I love you so much it hurts me to see you like this.

Jungkook began to read the message on his phone and his tears started to flow once again. It's like a dam had been cracked and the surging water behind it was finally being let out. He tried to speak but it was like the words just would not come out. I rubbed my thumbs along the back of his hand in small circles, trying to calm him down.

"I don't want you to leave. Please don't go. Stay with me, stay w-with us." He engulfed me in a hug. The way he hugged me made me feel as if he didn't want to hurt me, his touch was light but the embrace still meant more than words could ever explain.

"I- I'm so sor... sorry..." I managed to croak out. Junkook's eyes met mine and I began to cry again.

"The others are on their way... Hobi Hyung was reallly messed up. He wouldn't get out of bed for three days until the doctors called him and told him your vitals were finally becoming normal again." 

I motioned for the phone and he handed it to me.

How long have I been out?

"Two weeks. I thought you were going to die, Sunny... I really did."

I'm sorry Kookie. I really am.

How did Bang PD react?

"He was very worried, he came to visit you every other day. He was coming to visit again this afternoon but you're awake now so he's headed over with the rest of the boys."

I nodded my head and scooted over in my bed, patting the spot beside me. He raised his eyebrows but complied, sitting next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me in an embrace. I sighed, inhaling Jungkook's scent as it was very clean and calming. The warmth of his body lulled me into a state of sleepiness. Soon enough, exhaustion overtook me and I nuzzled myself further into the Maknae, falling to sleep after an exhausting few hours of crying and truth telling.

~~

short again, i know, but the net chapter will hold a few pov changes so keep an eye out :)