3

When we got back to the hotel (which was very nice), we ordered room service.

"What do you want, Emma?" Jonah asked. His eyes were really pretty.

"Pancakes!" I smiled.

"Pancakes at 8pm?" Jonah laughed.

"Yup," I said. I turned around smiling. After Jonah had ordered, we all sat on the couch. It was actually a pretty average hotel room considering that this was a famous boy band, but it was still nice. I sat in between Zach and Daniel.

   Kennedy sat in between Daniel and Corbyn, and Jonah sat next to Zach and Jack.

   "Let's play Never Have I Ever!" Jack said excitedly. We all agreed and Corbyn decided that he wanted to go first.

   "Never have I ever... had a serious girlfriend or boyfriend!"

Everyone looked around the group as we raised our hands if we had done it. I saw Corbyn (he was with Christina), Daniel, Jack (Gabbie), and Jonah. I didn't know who Daniel and Jonah had dated, but I personally hadn't been in a very serious relationship yet.

"Ooooo!" Jack teased. "Tell us! Tell us!" Daniel and Jonah smiled.

Daniel sighed, "I'll go first, I guess. I'm completely over her now, but I used to date this girl named Valerie. We never fell in love, but it was my first serious relationship. But that was a few years ago and I'm over it now."

"My turn," Jonah said. "When I was 16, I dated this girl named Jadyn. Same as Daniel, we never fell in love, but when we broke up she swore she would get me back. It's been three years and I don't see that happening!" He laughed.

The conversation continued, and Corbyn was explaining to Daniel how gravity worked when Jonah leaned back into the couch and turned his head towards me. We locked eyes for a moment. I could feel my face getting red so I smiled and looked away. Zach leaned forwards to get another slice of pizza. Jonah took advantage of the moment.

He quickly slid to the right towards me, where Zach was originally sitting.

"Hey! I want to sit by my bestie!" Zach whined.

"Sorry," Jonah said. "Finders keepers."

Zach huffed, but as he walked towards the other end of the couch to sit down my Corbyn, I saw him turn around and wink at me. I was trying to hold in my laughter by taking a drink of Coke, but that only made it worse. I burst out into laughter.

I rolled onto the floor and Zach couldn't help but join me. Everyone on the couch looked really confused, which only made me laugh even more.

"Are you guys okay?" Daniel asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, we're good," Zach managed to say in between laughs.

Once we regained our composure, we took our new seats on the couch, with me in between Jonah and Daniel.

When I sat down next to Jonah, he put his arm around me and I let him. He was really warm and he smelt really good. I was freezing anyways and I had been shivering ever since I got here.

"Okay! Zach! Your turn!" Corbyn said excitedly. Zach rubbed him palms together and gave us an evil smile.

"Never have I ever... thought one of your friends was hot!" He said. I gave Zach a "really?" look and he just laughed and waited for us to answer.

The hands went up. Corbyn and Jack (Christina and Gabbie obviously) put their hands up straight away. I looked towards my left and saw that Kennedy and Daniel had their hands up. Jonah, with his arm still around me, put his up as well. He looked down at me and grinned. I blushed and put my hand up, too.