16

"YOU'RE HOME!"

   All five guys ran up to Kennedy and I, engulfing us both in a giant group hug.

   "You're my only friend. I missed you." Zach said to me. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

   Jonah came over to me. "I missed you babe." He mumbled before kissing me quickly on the lips.

   Twenty minutes later, Kennedy and I were sitting down on the couch at the house when Daniel ran up to us.

   "What are you guys doing?!" He asked frantically. "You have to help with the party!"

   "Ughhhhh," Kennedy and I groaned before standing up and walking over to the kitchen where Corbyn and Zach were getting food ready.

   "We have 1 hour to get this stuff outside and ready," Corbyn explained. "Can you guys make the chips and dip?"

   We nodded in response and set to work. About halfway through, Corbyn came to tell us that we were using the wrong salsa for the dip. When I looked to Zach for help, all he could do was shrug.

   "Why can't we just use this one? It's just a different brand." Kennedy pleaded.

   "Fine," Corbyn huffed. "I'm sure it will still be good anyways."

   About 20 minutes before the guests were about to arrive, I walked over to where Jonah was sitting on the couch, flopping down next to him.

   "Quick question," I began. "Who exactly did we invite?"

   Jonah sighed. "Daniel did most of the planning. I think he invited Logan and most of our family and siblings."

   My eyes went wide.

   "Don't worry, not mine. They aren't in LA. I think it's just the Herrons, Averys, and Seaveys." He reassured.

   I sighed in relief. I wasn't really ready to meet Jonah's family yet. I don't know if it's just me, but they seem very intimidating on social media.

   "Are Reese and Ryan coming?" I asked.

   "So are Isla, Ava, and Sydnie," He nodded. "Go get ready! They'll be here soon."

   I stood up and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before running upstairs. It was only when I reached my bedroom that I realized that I had no idea what kind of party this was.

   "FANCY OR CASUAL?" I yelled, peeping my head out the door.

   "CASUAL!" I heard several voices yell in response.

   I walked to my closet and picked out some ripped jeans, a white Why Don't We crop top, and checkered Vans. I decided to just brush out my hair and leave it as is.

   I hopped down the stairs as Daniel opened the door for Logan Paul.

   "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" He cheered, holding up his vlog camera. He walked over to me. "Is this Jonah's new girl?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

   "Maybe." I said quietly, taking a few steps back. He was much taller in person, and very intimidating. Clearly, Logan noticed.

   "You don't have to be scared of me! Come on!" He laughed, lifting me up and over his shoulder.

   "Not again," I said. "Whyyyy!" I yelled.

   "MUAHAHHAHAHA!" He evilly laughed before setting me down on the kitchen counter. "I'm sorry." He patted me on the head.

   "It's ok." I laughed before turning towards the door to see who else would show up.

   Soon, Daniel's parents came in, along with Anna. Kennedy and I made sure to say hello to her, as she was the same age as us. She seemed really nice.