6

The next few days with the boys were so fun, and we all got super close. Me and Jonah got really close, too.

   I woke up on Thursday from my alarm, the sound of "Free" playing on my phone. Zach must have heard this because he burst into the room.

   "IF THE SKY FALLS I'LL CATCH IT JUST TO STEAL YOU A STAR," he sang loudly. This caused Kennedy to wake up with a groan.

   "What time is it?" She mumbled sleepily.

   Jack appeared in the doorway. "Time for you to get a watch!" The boys both burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes.

   "It's 10am." I said to Kennedy.

   Now fully awake, I jumped out of bed. "What are we gonna do today?"

   "We have a break until next Friday," said Zach as Jack walked away. "So we can do whatever until then."

   I nodded and Zach left. I wasn't really familiar with the area, so I decided to go on Twitter and ask the fans. I already had about 2,000 followers on Twitter and Instagram since Zach has mentioned me in interviews and stuff. I haven't even posted photos with the boys and yet most of my followers are fan accounts.

   I typed, "Not sure what to do today. Any good things to do in LA?"

I waited for the comments and put my hair into a messy bun. Before going downstairs, I put on a Why Don't We tank top and some black fuzzy socks.

   When I came downstairs, I saw that the boys had gotten donuts from Dunkin'. I grabbed a chocolate sprinkled one and took my place on the couch next to Corbyn.

   "What are we gonna do today?" Daniel asked.

   "According to the comments on Emma's Twitter, we should go on a road trip." Daniel said, glancing down at his phone.

   "WE SHOULD I LOVE ROAD TRIPS!!!" Kennedy screamed, running down the stairs.

   Kennedy, Zach, and I had been on a road trip once before, and it was super fun.

   "We can use the van so we can all fit." Jonah suggested.

   As ideas came up, I started to get really excited. This is a great way to bond with everyone.

   "Alright, we can leave after dinner!" Said Jack.

   We all dispersed once we finished our donuts. I sat on the couch for a while, scrolling through Instagram. I think fans were starting to realize that I was with the band, because of our Snapchat and Instagram stories. I was already at 5k followers.

   I was sending my Snap streaks when Jonah sat down next to me.

   "Hey." He said.

   "Hey." I said mockingly.

   "Are you excited for the road trip?" He asked, putting an arm around me.

   "Of course," I answered. "I love road trips!"

   He smiled at my enthusiasm. He didn't say anything, though. I was staring at him, looking into his beautiful eyes. He was so handsome.

   After a few seconds, I realized that we were still staring at each other and I needed to break the silence.

   "Why are you staring at me?" I chuckled. I mentally face palmed myself and realized I could have said a million things that would have been better. Jonah smiled.

   "You're gorgeous." He said seriously.

   I felt myself hardcore blushing. In movies people describe these things as "butterflies in their stomach" but all I felt was the overwhelming urge to throw up. In a good way, though.