14

"Who is this?" I asked cautiously. Zach rolled his eyes at the boy before looking at me.

   "This is Wes," Zach laughed. "I caught him and Grace making out in my bedroom!"

   Who makes out with another guy in your boyfriend's bedroom?

   Although I'm ashamed to admit that that was my initial thought, it didn't last long as rage took over me.

   I marched over to where Zach was standing and put an arm around him.

   "What is wrong with you?!" I scrunched up my face in disgust.

   "Please let me explain," Grace said calmly, although I could see the tears in her eyes. "We're just friends."

   "Just friends?!" I shouted. "Friends don't make out with each other!"

   "We weren't kissing. I was just showing him my recent post on Instagram."

   "That's BS!" Zach screamed emotionally.

   Is this girl actually crazy?

   I walked right up to her so we were a few inches apart. I felt Jonah put his hand on my shoulder, but I quickly shook it off.

   "YOU LIAR!" I screamed before slapping her square on the cheek, leaving a huge red mark.

   Oh crap.

   Grace then attacked me, jumping on me and scratching at my face. I instantly became filled with hatred and rage and punched and kicked at her with all my might.

   "DON'T EVER HURT MY BEST FRIEND! EVER!" I screamed loudly as we wrestled each other.

   I could hear the panic around us as Corbyn was screaming at Wes while the rest of the boys and Kennedy tried to separate us.

   "Stop you guys!" Jack said, but neither of us listened as we kept going at it viscously.

   I felt hands rip me away from Grace, the girl I thought was my friend. I felt two pairs of strong arms holding me back, which turned out to be Jonah and Zach. Jack and Daniel were holding back Grace as Corbyn harshly nudged Wes out the door.

   "Emma." Jonah said, trying to calm me down.

   "Get out." I said. "Now."

   I glared at Grace through gritted teeth while Daniel and Jack escorted her to the door. As she was about to head out, I called her name.

   "Oh, and Grace," I called. She whipped around one last time.

   I proudly held up my hand, which displayed a not-so-nice finger and mouthed some words you wouldn't say to your mother.

   Grace's mouth fell down and she scoffed before strutting towards her car. Jack closed the door, and the room was silent.

   "Wow." Daniel said with wide eyes.

I turned to Zach, who immediately buried his head in my chest and burst into tears. Wrapping my arms around him, we slowly walked towards the couch.

"It's okay, Zach." I whispered into his ear. Seeing my best friend hurt so much pained me terribly.

"What a jerk," Corbyn said from the kitchen. "Who makes out with another guy in her boyfriend's house?"

I shook my head as Jack walked into the room and put a hand on Zach's shoulder, who was still sobbing into my arms.

   "You're too good for her, anyways. I'm sorry Zach." He said sympathetically before walking slowly out of the room.

   Zach never looked up from crying once, not even when one of the boys or even Kennedy came to check on him. He only talked to me, muttering things I couldn't clearly make out.

   Zach cried for hours. Jonah and I came home around 5pm, and he cried until 10pm. At ten, I made Zach go upstairs and go to bed.

   As he got up, I pulled him into one last hug.

   "I love you, Zach." I smiled.

   "I love you too." He sniffled before shuffling up the stairs to his bedroom.

   Once he was upstairs, I sat down at the bar in the kitchen where the others were talking.

   "I always knew something was fishy about her." Kennedy said.

   "How could she do that to Zach? What did she ever do to her?" I asked.

   "Are we going to ignore the fact that you got in a fist fight?" Corbyn questioned.

   "Yeah," Jack said. "That was a little intense."

   I looked down at my hands. "Sorry." I muttered.

   "I thought it was great," Daniel laughed.

After some conversation, I stood up to go to bed before realizing something. My heart dropped.

"We have to leave tomorrow." I said. The whole room went silent as everyone realized that two weeks was almost up.

"I don't wanna goooo!" Kennedy whined.

Jack and Corbyn exchanged a look before Corbyn spoke up.

"Why don't you move in?"

I almost choked on air.

"Are you serious?" Kennedy asked.

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" Corbyn quickly tried to explain.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" I ran up to him and engulfed him in a huge hug. "WE WOULD LOVE TO!"

——————————————-

A/N:
Well this was fun to write. I like the drama lol

Thank you for 200 reads!! I am glad that at least a few people are enjoying my story.

Word Count: 839