Regan Part II

Negan was back in Alexandria for the third time this week; that's a new record...

Though, he wasn't there to collect any items from the butchered people. He was there to see Rick Grimes.

"Meet me out back, asshole. We have some things to discuss..." Negan says into the walkie-talkie. Within a few minutes, the two of them are standing behind the gate located in the back of the small town.

"What are you doing here? This is the third time this week....." Rick spits, looking around to make sure nobody was spying on them.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I came to see you, Ricky Dicky..." Negan licked his lips and looked over at the blue eyed man who drove him crazy.

"You know you can't do that. You know WE can't do this..." Rick replies, crossing his arms like a pissed off teenager.

"So, you're just gonna lead me on like that? Huh?" Negan spits back, drawing closer to Rick.

"Not so loud. If anyone hears us, we are both in deep shit."

"Well then answer me, Rick!" Negan held Lucille close, waiting on his secret lover to respond.

"I'm sorry. That was a mistake. I was just caught up in the moment..." The words fleeing from Rick's mouth pierced into Negan's chest like tiny little daggers.

Both of them went mute, not daring to say a word.

Negan gets in Rick's face, laughing bitterly.

"You're going to regret this, Rick..." Negan tries but Rick shakes his head.

"No...I won't."