Saviors

Walkers.

There are walkers everywhere; every corner, peak, nook...

We're on our way to eliminate the Saviors, but it seems nearly impossible.

"What're we gonna do, Rick?" Michonne asks as she takes out her kitana.

"Just stay low. We take out the ones closest to us, then we slide past the farther ones."

Everyone in the infamous group nods; each of their weapons held high.

Sounds of knives cutting through flesh fills the air around them.

"Ugh..I think I'm going to be sick.." Maggie says as she rubs her small baby bump.

"You'll be fine. Just breathe." Glenn says with a reassuring smile on his face.

"SHHH!" Rick says as he stops dead in his tracks. Just up ahead, was a group of gruesome men.

One looked seemingly scary; he had dark brown hair and held a bat embroidered with barbed wire.

Its kinda hard to hear him, but he says "I want you to find this so called 'Rick' and I want you to bring him to me."

Half of Rick's group goes numb. They don't know what to do....

They all stiffen up where they stand.

"Don't move a muscle." Rick mumbles underneath his breath, and the rest of the group does just that.

They all crouch down behind a bushel of ferns and they watch as some of the saviors cross the street; their footsteps were loud and scrunchy.

"I said, find him! Search every nook and every corner or Lucille here will pay you all a visit." The man yells again.

Rick and Carl were in just the right position to make out Negan's face.

"He's cute." Rosita says out of the blue, and everyone turns to look at her.

and just as they turn their heads back around, one of the saviors is standing right in front of them.

"I found them Sir! Over here!"

Rick pulls out his gun and aims it at the man, but soon enough they are surrounded.

There are guns pointed at each and every one of their heads.

"Well, well, well. Look at this!" Negan comes out of hiding with a huge smirk on my face. 

he looked bloodthirsty.

A few tears fall from Maggie's eyes and Rick tries not to scrimage.