Regan

Negan had given up a long time ago trying to steal shit from Rick. His men kept dying, and he was sick of putting out an effort to kill the bastard himself.

So, as Negan was standing outside of the Alexandrian gate, Rick arched his brow.

"What the fuck do you want? I thought we were done with you."

Negan sighs and leans against his trusty bat. 

"Relax, Ricky Dicky. I didn't come to piss in your cornflakes, I came to abruptly configure a proposition. So, do yourself a favor and tell your damn people to stand down."

Rick clenches his jaw before locking eyes with the men on guard. He nodded his head, and they all lowered their weapons.

"Get your fucking ass in here. If you try anything, I will kill you for real this time." Rick spits, which causes Negan to smirk. He struts into the place, following Rick to his modern looking house.

He takes one of the apples off of the table and he takes a bite. Negan may have laid low, but that wasn't going to stop him from being an annoying asshole.

"Cut the shit, Negan. What do you want?" Rick had his hand holstered over his gun, just in case. He would do anything to keep his town under protection.

Negan tosses the core into the small trash bin, then he kicks his feet up.

"Well, I want to make a deal with you. I'm done with this killing shit. Surprising, isn't it?"

Rick clenches his jaw again, but has a very conflicted look on his face.

"Yeah, it is. and you fucking know it. But, like I said, I'm done with it. I'm willing to just make a monthly trade with ya, then we go our separate ways. Because you're one hard-headed motherfucker, and all this chaos is makin' Lucille and I sick."

Rick rolls his eyes at the mention of the inanimate object.

"Do we have a deal, asshole?"

Rick sighs...then within seconds, he's behind Negan. He has a machete pressed up against his throat.

"I know there's some sort of catch. So tell me, or I'll slit your throat right here."

Negan just laughs, loving the feeling of the adrenaline rush.

"It's simple Rick, all you have to do is hand over Michonne and..."

Rick jumps back. "What the fuck, Negan? She's my wife, I'd never do that!"

Negan smirks, and walks towards Rick. Soon, he has the man cornered.

Rick wants to throw up, but at the same time he doesn't.

Despite being married to Michonne, he couldn't help but notice Negan's extremely good looks.

"Rick, we all know you don't want that woman. Hell, you don't want a woman at all..."

Rick swallows the lump in his throat.

Fucking Negan!