Carl x Reader

You were out on your own, just on the move. You and your group got attacked by walkers, and you did not know where the rest of them were. You figured that you all just got separated, and you hoped that nobody was dead.

But, deep down you knew that the people you loved had died.

Here you are now, just south of Virginia, searching through the abandoned gas station.

You really needed food; the growling of your stomach could be heard from miles away.

You saw an apple on one of the high shelves, so you stand on your tip-toes and try to reach for it. Of course, with you being so short, it was quite difficult.

"Need some help?" Out of instinct you turn around and point the gun in the direction you heard the voice come from.

"No! Come out where I can see you!" Your heart starts racing and you slowly creep towards the male voice.

His figure finally comes into view, and you notice a teenage boy wearing tattered clothes and a large sheriff's hat. He throws his hands up and sighs.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. You can put the gun down..." You look up and also notice that he had a large bandage over his right eye. You wonder what happened to him...

Hesitantly, you bring the gun down to your waist and put the safety back on.

"I'm Carl Grimes. What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N..."

"Now, how about I help you get that apple down and you stop being an asshat.."

You chuckle and roll your eyes before agreeing.

He was kinda right...