Rickyl

"You're my brother, and I need you.." Was the last thing Rick said to Daryl before a herd of walkers started making their way towards the two men. 

"Alright, we need to split up! Meet me at the intersection near the RV!" Rick yells to Daryl, who has his crossbow out and ready to take action.

Bang! Bang!

The sound of Rick's Colt Python firing filled the air.

Him and his legendary gun...

"Rick!" Daryl yells back as he takes out two walkers with one arrow to the head.

"Go around! There are more coming!" Rick nods at the tattered man and they split up for good this time.

One walker dead.

Two walkers. Dead.

Twenty walkers. Dead.

The dead bodies start to pile up and a the familiar stench of blood fills the air.

There are still more where that came from, though.

Rick does just as planned and goes around the west side where the RV was located.

"Shit. I've got a scratch." Daryl says, and they both look down at his left arm.

"Woah. Come on, we need to get you back to the camp." Rick says, but Daryl just shakes his head.

"We don't have enough supplies, I don't want them wasted on me." He says and looks down.

After that, nobody says anything.

Rick just pulls Daryl into a hug. Not just any hug.

A real, meaningful, hug.

This is new for both of them.

Neither of them are used to this type of affection.

..or is it an affliction?