Tara x Denise

"It's just a little scratch; I'll be fine." Tara says, as her and Rosita were walking towards Denise's office.

"Just a little scratch could lead to your death, now go in there and get that cleaned up. I can handle the rest of the scavenging today." Rosita pushes her up the stairs, causing Tara to roll her eyes. She knew that there was a tension between the two girls.

Forcefully, Tara brings her free hand up to knock on the heavy wooden door. 

"Just a minute!" Denise yells from inside. There are a few shuffling noises, then the door opens.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey. um....can you clean this up for me? Rosita insisted on me getting it checked out." 

"Sure." She says smiling, giving Tara enough room to come inside.

The place smelled exactly like a doctor's office, except it wasn't even close to being one. The only thing that made it up were three shelves full of medical supplies.

Denise leads Tara over to one of the chairs, then turns a lamp on.

She carefully lifts Tara's arm up, and Tara tried not to stare at her. She had beautiful eyes, and she seemed different....in a good way.

"This may sting a little bit, so prepare yourself." Tara nods her head in unison, waiting.

Denise pours a bit of alcohol over the cut, Tara flinching a bit. She then puts some cream on it, making it feel a bit better.

Lastly, she puts some gauze over it and clips it tight.

"There you go. Just make sure to change the bandage every two days. It's nothing too serious."

Tara nods her head, not being able to take her eyes off of Denise.

Denise goes to sit back down at her desk, but Tara doesn't move or walk away.

"You're free to go." Denise says, looking sightly confused.

She walks back over to Tara who had a blank look her face.

"Is there something wrong?" Denise asks.

"Kinda..." Tara blinks a few times, biting her lip.

"Tell me what's wrong..." Denise looks concerned.

"You. You're what's wrong." Denise is back to being confused.

"Excuse me?"

"Just kiss me, Denise." Tara says, smiling. She had finally worked up the courage to say the words.

And...as Tara asked, Denise grabs her cheeks and connects their lips. Everything about the kiss felt so right; nothing about it could've been wrong!

At an instant, Tara fell in love.