Eugene x Abraham

Rick's group had been separated, due to a herd taking over Alexandria.

Everyone was split up into small groups.

Abraham's consisted of Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Carol, and Maggie.

However, nobody was talking to the mullet-ed man because of the huge lie he had told.

Eugene said he knew where to find a cure, but it only ended with them being stranded out in the open.

So, here they all were surrounded by the small fire they managed to make. Nobody dared to say anything.

Eugene got up and walked away; Abraham could tell that the man was somewhat troubled. He too got up and followed the man.

Surprisingly, Eugene was sitting on the ground, crying softly.

"Hey, what're you weeping about?" The redhead asks, sitting down beside Eugene.

"Why do you care? It's not like it concerns you anyways..." Eugene makes an awkward face as some more tears stream down his face.

"well, excuse the shit out of me. I was just trying to be nice to ya..."

Abraham rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you wouldn't talk to me. I thought you'd shun me just like the rest of em..."

Abraham looks at the man, his head tilted to the side.

He knew there was more to Eugene; he knew he was dangerously smart.

"Do I like what you did? No. Am I going to treat you like an ass for it? No."

Eugene locks eyes with Abraham, and his tears seem to dry up.

Abraham starts to get up, but Eugene stops him.

"Wait..." He calls out.

Abraham stops dead in his tracks and turns to face him.

Eugene wraps his arms around the red head.

"Thank you.." He mutters as he hugs Abraham.

"No problem, shithead..."