Negan x Reader

(Reader's point of view)

"Little pig, little pig! Let me in!" All of Alexandria gathers around the gate; watching as Negan and his men roll in, ready to take all of the supplies.

I'm very headstrong, so I'm not afraid of the man, I'm just afraid of losing the ones you love the most.

I follow close behind Rick and Michonne; as they took me in a while ago. I trust them with my life.

"You're early.." Rick says through gritted teeth. His jaw was clenched, and I could tell he was ticked off.

"That I am. I was just eager to get my hands on those fancy guns of yours." Negan smirks. He scans the crowd of terrified people, and he walks past the couple in front of me.

His eyes land directly on me. I stare at him; determined to stay headstrong.

"And who do we have here?" He holds Lucille close; the barbed wired seems to mock me.

"My name is Y/N..." I reply; I place my hand over the knife looped around my belt. If needed, I  was going to fight this man and his wretched saviors.

"Well, hello there. I must ask, what are you doing in such a shithole? You should be living it  up with me!" His men laugh behind him.

"I would NEVER live with you." My voice cracks a bit.

He bites his lip and smiles that wide smile. "Well, that's not a great way to treat your guests, now is it?" 

A lump forms in my throat that wasn't there before.

I keep quiet as Michonne places a hand in front of me. She was the mother I never had.

"Well, in that case..." Negan whistles, and about ten of his men come and grab me.

I start kicking, screaming, and biting, hoping to get away.

"Now, give me your shit. And I want some more pillows. My neck hurts.." I lock eyes with Daryl.

Despite the huge age gap, we've managed to become friends.

"Let her/him go!" Daryl shouts; his long hair falling over his face.

"Excuse me?" Negan turns his head and points Lucille directly at Daryl.

God, I hope he doesn't kill him....

"I don't believe anybody asked you to speak." The group was becoming even more tense/nervous.

"Take me instead." He says; his southern accent slipping through his teeth.

Negan chuckles. "Alright. I'll take ya both!"

There was nothing anyone could do now.

His men take Daryl.

They tie us both up and shove us in the back of one of the trucks.