Carl x Rick ---> Father & Son

Things seemed to be seemingly quiet in the chaotic little town, known as Alexandria.

Rick and his community were preparing to take down the Saviors, they just didn't have the right numbers yet.

Carl, however, wants things to be done differently.

Carl wants there to be peace between the two completely different communities; why couldn't they just work for Negan?

That way people wouldn't have to die..

"Shit..." Carl mumbles to himself as the dart hits the wall, along with the other six he had thrown.

Ever since the incident with his eye, he has been having trouble with his vision. Everything was so much harder, as he could only see half.

"Carl, are you ready to go? We have to meet up with Ezekiel and the others in half an hour..." Rick says, fastening the AK-47 around his shoulder.

Carl sighs and tries to throw another dart, but of course, he misses.

"Do I have to go, dad? Does this have to happen?" Carl was now facing his dad who looked slightly shocked and confused.

"Carl, you know what Negan did. You saw it with your own.....eye. We are going to take this man down..."

Carl furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms. "Dad, more people are going to get killed if you do this. Glenn wouldn't want that...and neither would Abraham."

Rick's jaw clenches; Carl knew he was being difficult. It was a trait he had gained from Rick himself.

"I am going to kill Negan. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I am going to kill him, Carl."

Carl tries to brush past Rick, being the bratty teenager, but Rick grabs his arm.

"Carl, you know I have to do this."

Yeah, Carl did know that. He just didn't want to believe it.

Rick pulls his son into a hug, and he kisses his head.

"I love you, Carl..." He says before walking out the door of their occupant house.