"Yah unnie~ I'm not drooling!", Lisa whined.

----------------------------

Jennie Pov.

Inside the restroom.

'I've been with her for almost 5 months now, but I still always felt giddy everytime she goes near me.', I mumble to myself as I hold on to my chest, whose beatings is still not calming down. I inhaled deep as I closed my eyes trying to breath normally. When I opened my eyes and looked at myself on then mirror 'oh c'mon why are you still blushing?', aishh..

After I'm done retouching, I went outside immidiately. And when I'm heading back to our table.

"Jennie Kim!", I heard my name somewhere, so I looked back quickly and saw a guy running towards me.

I stopped as he approached me. I scrunches my eyes trying to recognize the person who called me.

"Jennie Kim? Right?", He stopped in front of me, and asked me if I'm Jennie Kim. He really looks familiar?

"Hmmm?", I hummed. Wait, he really looks familiar, he looked at me and chuckled like a kid. Oh!

"Tae tae?Is that you?", My eyes went big as I finally remembered the person standing in front of me, with that familiar smile, his my classmate on middle school.

"Woah! You have a good memory, I thought you have forgotten me.", He said still wearing that bright smile.

"I almost not recognize you, I was taller than you at that time and your chubby. So it was hard for me to recognize you.", I said a bit apologizing.

"Hahaha. Why did I changed that much?", He said as he scratches her head and averted his eyes off me. I half liddedly eyed him from head to toe as I brought my hands to my chin.

"Hmm. Not bad, you look more handsome now. Good for you.", I said and chuckled as I saw him getting flustered.

"W-well thank you~ y-you you look more beautiful as well.", He said shyly and stuttered a bit.

I was about to say thank you but...

"Agasshi!", I heard Lisa called me behind. So I quickly turned my attention to her. She's with Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie.

"Oh. Why were you all here?", I asked Lisa as she went towards me but not looking at me.

"We'll be heading out? It's getting late already.", She said but she's still not looking at me I turned my head where she was looking and saw Taehyung behind me, oh I forgot about him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. By the way this is Taehyung, middle school mate of mine.", I said as I introduce the guy behind me. Which the latter instantly bow 90° degree to these three in front of him.

"And Tae Tae, this is Jisoo unnie my cousin.", I introduce them from the left first, Jisoo smile at him and he smiled back with too much enthusiasm.

"This is Chaeyoung, Jisoo unnie's girlfriend and one of my college friend.", I said. Chaeyoung slightly bow and smile to him. Taehyung then bow to her with the same enthusiasm.

"And this Lisa my-", I was gonna introduce Lisa to him as my girlfriend but he suddenly..

Ring~ Ring~, he suddenly got a call.

"I'm so sorry, I need to pick it up, just a sec.", He said and apologized as he turned around and answered the call.

He turned back around and dropped the call for about seconds only.

"Hi Lisa. Nice to meet you.", He said and bow to Lisa, and turned his attention to me.

"I'm sorry Jennie, but I have to go now. I wanted to catch up, but my meeting was going to start soon. Can I have your number instead?", He asked politely but I saw him getting shy after. I was startled at his sudden request, and I'm contemplating whether to give him or not. But I don't think it's a big deal cause every friend of mine has my number. So I took my phone out and gave it to him. He immidiately grab it and scanned the qr code on the phone. And gave it back to me quick.