Lyric & Myles•38

RECAP

"You are..."

RECAP OVER

Lyric Pov🎆

"Not pregnant."

Oh thank you Jesus.😭 I was so fucking scared.

"Thank God!" Myles exclaims.

"...Wow, would me having your baby really be that bad?"

"Well yeah...I'm not ready to be a dad. It's not like you was gon keep it anyways though right?" He asks.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You're only 16 you can't take care of a child by yourself..."

"Are you fucking serious? If I was pregnant it would have been your fault anyway with yo weak ass pull out game! And I could never abort my own child!" I yell.

"Ok Lyric, damn. Calm down." He says.

"Well then you better take that shit back!"

"...But I meant it. There is no way I could help you look after a child at 16."

"So the answer would be abortion?"

"What else?"

"Wow I actually can't believe you right now." I turn around and start walking out the hospital.

"Lyric!" He calls after me.

"No." I reply.

I get my phone out and call a Uber to take me to my mom's house.

•••

My phone starts ringing on the couch next to me.

"That him?" EJ asks.

"Yup" I reply declining his call.

"You just gon ignore him forever?"

"Yup"

"He probably didn't mean what he said. Maybe you should hear him out..."Kiara suggests.

"He already said all he needed to say . . . I don't wanna talk about him anymore, let's just forget about him."

"Alright..." Kiara says. "Anyways, I brought you a little medicine to help you feel better." Kiara smirks reaching into her backpack and pulling out a bottle of tequila.

"Uh Oh." EJ says.

"Shut up, butthead." Kiara says. "Come on, I brought shot cups. It'll be fun." She persuades.

"Fuck it, I'm in." I say picking up a cup.

"Aight then I guess I'm down too" EJ says picking up another.

"Alright then, let's play" Kiara smirks.

🥂

About 5 shots later, I'm practically unconscious.

"Okayyy...that's enough medicine for me" I slur.

"You sound funny" Kiara laughs.

"You look funny" I start laughing too.

Then EJ starts laughing too and we all end up on the floor laughing our asses off at nothing in particular.

We eventually start to calm down then I turn onto my side and find myself face to face with EJ. Is it just me or is he suddenly really attractive?🤔

"I need to go pee, ima be riiiiight back" Kiara says stumbling towards the bathroom.

"I think I drank a little too much." He says looking into my eyes.

"What makes you say that?" I just about manage.

"The fact that I'm seriously attracted to you right now..." He chuckles.

"Shh! EJ I have a boyfriend!" I giggle.

"But think about it, who would you rather have kissing you right now?" He asks.

I think about his question for a moment before grabbing his face and pulling it towards mine, connecting our lips. I enjoy the feeling of his soft lips against mine for a few minutes then I suddenly realise what I'm doing and pull away immediately.

"We just made a huge mistake..." I say.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No it's not your fault, I was the one who-"

"Wow. And to think I was gon apologise to you..." my head shoots towards the door and my heart starts pounding.

*****************************************

Oooo👀☕️

Who you think it is?🤭

I'm tryna finish this story as fast as I can so it should be finished in the next few days.😕

Thank you all for reading💗

-Vote📔
-Comment📙
-Share📒