Lyric & Myles•30

Lyric PoV

"I love you"

"I love you more babygirl" he says as he places his hands round my waist, leaning in.

I open my eyes and groan as I realise that it was just a dream.

As much as I try and deny it to myself, I am still in love with him. And I miss him soo much...too much😔 But I don't think I can do anything about it because I'm the one who ended it in the first place...I'm so stupid 🤦🏾‍♀️

•••

I've just got a text from Myles for the first time in three days. Probably just to say that he's not getting me a birthday present.😒
•••

Myles PoV💠

I feel so lost...😕

I keep finding myself wanting to text her, but I can't...

I keep wanting to call her and hear her beautiful voice, but I can't...

I keep thinking it's only a few hours til Lyric's birthday, I can't wait to give her her present, but I can't...

I miss her. I miss her smile. I miss her voice. I miss her singing. I miss her body. I miss her moans. I miss her kisses.

I miss her love...

I can't do this anymore...we're meant to be together and I know it. Those months that we were together were the best months of my life. That girl means the world to me.

I get out my phone and text her.

Myles😔🥀 ~ Hey

My heart😭💔 ~ Hi

Myles😔🥀 ~ Lyric these past few days have been real hard without u. I am definitely still in love with u, maybe even more than before. I understand why u broke up with me and I'm not mad or anything.
I just want u back.

My heart😭💔 ~ I want u too but we can't be together. I been thinking about it and I know there's always gon be ppl tryna fight against our relationship.

Myles😔🥀 ~ but we don't needa worry bout them. I'd spend the rest of my life away from anyone else if it means I can be with u...

My heart😭💔 ~ But what about yo new girl?

Myles😔🥀 ~ What new girl?🤔

My heart😭💔 ~ The hoe u were hooking up with when I last saw u.🙄

Myles😔🥀 ~ Oh her...she ain't mean nun to me. You mean everything to me.

My heart😭💔 ~ But why her? Were u trying to hurt my feelings?

Myles😔🥀 ~ wym?