Lyric & Myles•13

Myles PoV🌚

Hey y'all😅 I just want you to know that I'm telling the truth. I love Lyric and I would never hurt her like that. Tianna is just a psycho who wants to kill any girl that goes out with me. But with Lyric it's different...I think I may be in love with her...

Anyways right now I'm on my way to Lyric's house. When I get there I can see her and her family eating dinner through the window. I sneak round the side of the house and use the long plant that goes all the way up to Lyric's open bedroom window to quietly climb into her room. Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and instantly panic. Without thinking I run into her closet and shut the door.

Shit🤦🏾‍♂️ Now what do I do?🙎🏾‍♂️

A few minutes later I hear the door open so I hold my breath. I hope it's Lyric👀. I try to sit as still as possible as I think of a plan. I decide to build up the courage to go out there. As I'm standing up I accidentally kick a shoe box. I freeze. I hear Lyric standing up and coming over to the closet and I start panicking again😰 I try to hide under her clothes but I just make more noise so I stop moving. Then Lyric opens the closet door.

Lyric PoV💸

I almost scream when I see Myles sitting in my closet.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper-yell at him.

"I came to apologise" I say.

"You need to leave before someone sees or hears you!"

"Please just let me apologise..." he pleads.

"Fine, but make it quick." She says, helping me stand up.

"Lyric, I'm sorry for agreeing to go to her house. I just didn't want her to hurt you because I care about you too much. If I had just ignored her and let her hurt you or even kill you I wouldn't have been able to live with that..." he says.

"So what did you do at her house?" I ask.

"She told me that if I don't break up with you she's gonna kill you..." he looks down.

"I ain't afraid of her. Let her try and kill me." I say.

"She has a gun. She showed me."

"Oh hell nah that bitch is crazy😟" I say.

"I know" he sighs.

"But I'm not gonna leave you cos of her. If she tries to kill you I'll be there to save you." he says looking into my eyes.

I'm supposed to still be mad at him for not telling me but it's hard when he looks into my eyes with his big beautiful brown eyes😍. No! Stop it Lyric! Don't fall for his tricks! He sees me break the stare and says "come on baby girl, you can't stay mad at me forever" then he gives me a persuasive look. "Do you want me to get on my knees?" He asks. "No" I roll my eyes playfully and chuckle. He gets down on his knees and holds my hand. "Please forgive me baby" he says as he looks up into my eyes.

He's right, I can't stay mad at him forever. "Ok, fine. I forgive you" I say.

"Thank you!" He says as he stands up to hug me tightly and I hug him back then pull away.

"But next time she threatens to do anything can you please tell me?"

"Of course" he says then he looks me up and down. "Damn, you look good in them shorts" he smirks.

"Thanks" I blush.

A/N WARNING!⚠️ IT'S ABOUT TO GET A LIIIITTLE FREAKY IN HERE SO BE WARNED👀‼️

"So can I get my kiss now?" He grins.

I roll my eyes playfully "fine" I lean in and kiss him passionately. He kisses back and squeezes my butt, making me gasp slightly. He takes this opportunity to stick his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. I don't want it to end but I pull away before someone comes in.

"Aw, why'd you stop?" He fake pouts.

"I didn't want anyone to come in and see" I explain.

"Oh ok" he says. Then he smirks and looks down. "I think I dropped my wallet in your closet." He says walking over to my closet "I can't find the light switch can you help me?" He asks.

"Ok" I walk into the closet and just when I switch on the lights, he shuts the door. "Uhh...whatcha doin?..." I ask.

"No one can see us in here..." he winks as he switches the lights back off and his lips connect with mine. His touch makes me forget about all my worries and everything besides the two of us here right now. He pins me against the wall and I moan as he pushes his body against mine. I can feel every part of him on me right now and every part feels perfect.🙈Everything just feels so perfect when I'm with him. I never want it to end...

He lifts up one of my legs and puts it round his waist without breaking the kiss. Then we freeze as we hear my bedroom door open...👀

********************************

Well that was...interesting👀

Got pretty heated in there🙊

Wonder who's behind the door this time...😯

What would have happened if the door hadn't opened?🙊

Comment what you think🙃

Thanks for reading😊❤️

-Vote💓
-Comment👀
-Share😛

And P.S sorry if that was a little too freaky for ur innocent eyes👀😉