Lyric & Myles•17

Heyyy guys! I woke up at like 7am to get ready for Theatre.🙄 Theatre is a club me, Myles and the squad go to every Saturday. It basically helps us with acting and musical theatre and singing and dancing. Anyways my mom drives me and Kayla there every week. She goes to the 12 and under group.

So anyways right now we're at McDonald's getting breakfast. This is my outfit btw

When we're done we leave McDonald's and head to Theatre

When we're done we leave McDonald's and head to Theatre.🙃

When we get there we say bye to our mom then walk in. Kayla goes to her group and I go to mine. I see Kiara, Angel and Jahi so I go over to them.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hey" they say.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask.

"Well Caleb is sick and Aaliyah's in England. Tyler's on his way with Myles and Dante. And Hailey just went to the bathroom." Kiara explains.

"Oh ok" I say.

"So when are you coming back to school Lyric?" Jahi asks.

"Well my dad told me this morning that now I'm coming back on Monday because apparently someone went to the principal and explained what happened cos they were there."

"Oh cool" he says.

I look across the room and see Dante and Tyler and Myles walk in and my heart skips a beat. He just makes me feel so...ugh!...idk🤦🏾‍♀️

"Wassup y'all, hey babygirl" he says hugging me then keeping one hand round my waist.

"Hey" they all say.

"Hey babe" I say.

•••

Theatre is almost over now but we're on a break so we're having our own conversations then I see Kayla's in the room. "Myles, my sister's over there and she knows we're dating now so don't do anything." I say as I turn around and see her staring. I roll my eyes and turn back around.

"It's ok, let her watch us. What's she gonna do? She can't tell on you cos she has her own boyfriend" he says.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"She has a boyfriend...called Jeremiah...You didn't know?" He asks.

"Nope." I smirk. Now she can't say shit cos I know her little secret.😈

"They're always together and holding hands and shit. He's real bad tho, like almost as bad as me..." he jokes.

"Yeah, yeah," I laugh.

"But fr, he's been kicked out of 2 schools and he's only in 6th grade." He says.

"Wow...so this whooole time, my sisters been trying to get me in trouble for having a boyfriend when she's got one too and he's bad!"

"Hey, I can be bad too" Myles says.

"You don't need to change, I love you just the way you are😘" I say pecking his lips.

"I love you more" he says.

"No, I do" I argue.

"No-"(gco)

"Ok! We get it, you both love each other more, ok?" Some girl says, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me, who was talking to you?" I ask.

"I know I was talking to you" she says getting closer to me.

"Bitch get the fuck out my face witcho stanky ass breath" I say.

"Nah, I'm good" she says getting all up in my face.

"You got 5 seconds" I say.

"5"

"Uh oh" Myles says.

"4"

"She gon beat yo ass" Kiara says.

"3"

"Don't do it babe" Myles says.

"2"

"Here we go" Jahi says.

"1"

"you out of numbers? You want me to help you?" She says.

I chuckle. I can see by Myles, Jahi, Tyler and Dante's faces that they all know what's about to go down. I can also tell that Kiara, Hailey and Angel been knew what was about to go down from the start.😂

My fist connects with her face so fast you couldn't even blink. I can hear like everyone in the room chanting.

"Get her Lyric!" Kiara yells.

She holds her cheek in pain then runs up and tackles me and hits my head hard against the floor multiple times. She tries to hit me but I move my head then push her off and get on top. I hit her face several times before I feel a really sharp pain in the side of my stomach which makes me gasp. I fall to the floor and the crowd gasps.

"OMG LYRIC ARE YOU OK!?" Kiara asks me.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911!!" Myles yells out, running to my side.

"LYRIC CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Hailey asks.

"LYRIC!! PLEASE TALK TO ME!! LYRI..." Myles' voice fades out in my head.

I could see blood pouring out on the floor next to me and Myles kneeling next to me for a second but then suddenly my eyes closed. All I could see was black. And I couldn't reopen them...

******************************
Cliffhangerrrr...🙃💡

What do you think happened to Lyric?👀

5 votes and comments for an update🙃

-Vote⚠️
-Comment🌲
-Share