Lyric & Myles•19

Lyric PoV😴🥀

I can hear all these voices but I don't know who they belong to. I can't feel anything though. I try to move but i can't. I can't even open my eyes.

"Well she's still got a pulse so she's definitely not dead" a man says.

Are they talking about me?? What the fuck is going on?!
Am I in a hospital?!?

All I remember is being at theatre and I was about to beat a bitch's ass then my head started hurting. How the fuck did I end up here? I'm still breathing I know that. I just can't move and it's kinda scary......Wait, am I in a coma?😳

•••

Myles PoV😒🌧

I lay back on the couch and put my hands over my face then I hear the front door open so I turn around to see Blaze, Chase, Keith and Asia all walking through the door.

"Hey Myles" Asia says.

"wassup" I say laying down on the couch. She walks round the couch and sits on the coffee table in front of me.

"You ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm good." I say.

"It's only 6:40. Why don't you go out and do something?" She suggests.

"What's the point?" I say.

She sighs. "Myles you can't just lie here and feel sorry for yourself. You gotta do something to take your mind off it."

"Like what?"

"How bout you invite some friends over or go to the park or something?"

"I'm just gonna go take a walk." I say getting up.

"Okay, just remember we're all here for you"she says.

"Thanks sis"

I grab my jacket, phone and my beats and head out the door.

I walk down the street past a group of little girls playing. I see them looking at me, whispering and giggling.😂 I keep walking and as I'm walking through the park I see Lyric's sister sitting on a bench with her boyfriend hugging her. That just makes me miss her so much more. I miss holding her in my arms. I miss making her blush. I just want her to come back😪...

Suddenly my phone starts ringing so I look at it and it's Keith.

Keith💀💙: HEY!!

Myles👼🏽💕: why the fuck are you shouting in my ear?

Keith💀💙: GUESS WHAAT!!

Myles👼🏽💕: what Keith?

Keith💀💙: YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S AWAKE!!😝