Lyric & Myles•40 💞🏁💞

FINALLY!! I know😂 Thank you for all the love you've shown this book, I hope you enjoy the last chapter.😊❣️

Myles Pov🤭

I have no words. I look at Kiara and see her trying to hide her face.

"Myles how could you do this to me?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You were just making out with another nigga yesterday! How is this any different?"

"Kiara I know that's you." She says.

Kiara sits up and slowly looks up at Lyric.

"I thought you were my bestfriend...I trusted you more than anyone..." I can hear the hurt in Lyric's voice.

"I am your bestfriend Lyric I'm sorry." Kiara's eyes start to water.

"Don't talk to me." Lyric turns around and starts walking out the door.

"Lyric please, I didn't mean for this to happen. I just needed somewhere to stay so-"

"Save your fake ass excuses. I'm done with the both of y'all. I wonder how Tyler's gonna feel about all of this."

"Come on Lyric, you ain't gotta do her like that. You did the exact same shit to me yesterday and I didn't go telling Elijah's girl."

"But EJ is just my bestfriend. If you had been with anybody else it wouldn't even matter to me. But the fact that you chose MY bestfriend really hurts. And also I talked to Jahi while y'all weren't answering your phones...We was just talking then a question popped into my head so I asked him. It turns out, you lost your virginity to somebody else...somebody you 'couldn't remember'. Isn't that exactly what YOU said Kiara?" Lyric asks.

Kiara doesn't reply.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Some bestfriend." Lyric shakes her head before leaving.

I turn to look at Kiara and see tears flowing down her face.

"Hey it's gonna be ok." I hug her.

"No it's not. She's gonna tell Tyler and he's gonna hate me." She sobs.

"Trust me Tyler can't say anything about you cheating."

"He's cheating on me?" She cries even harder.

Ah Shit.🤦🏾‍♂️

•••

Lyric Pov🌠

I honestly thought Kiara was the one person in the world I could trust...

It turns out...you really can't trust nobody...

I lay down on the couch in my empty house, staring at the ceiling.

What do I do now?

Just block out two of the most important people in my life?