Lyric & Myles •1

"Aah, Myles stop!" Lyric giggles trying to get out of Myles' grip.

"Apologise first." He continues tickling her.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" She exclaims between giggles.

"For?..."

"F-for saying you can't d-dance" she giggles while holding her side. "Pleaseee stoooopp, I'm sorry!"

"Okay." He stops tickling her and just chuckles at the sight of her lying on the ground holding her side in pain but half laughing at the same time.

"Ow...I hate you" she pouts and crosses her arms.

"I know you love me" Myles smirks.

"What makes you think that?"🤔Lyric asks.

"If you didn't you wouldn't let me do this."

He kneels over her and smashes his lips onto hers. She kisses back for a while then he pulls away.

"See you do love me." He smiles.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She rolls her eyes playfully and chuckles.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Myles suggests.

"Okay." Lyric agrees.

They both agree on a movie and lay on Lyric's bed watching it.

•••

In the middle of the movie Myles stops watching and just stares at Lyric. After a few seconds she notices and blushes. He just continues looking at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asks.

"because you're incredibly beautiful." He answers without taking his eyes off her.

"Shut up." She blushes even harder and smiles while looking down.

"But it's true." He says lifting her head up with his finger. They stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then Myles leans in and kisses her. She kisses back as she wraps her arms round his neck and he grabs her waist. They continue to kiss and then all of a sudden somebody opens the door...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that! Please vote and let me know what you think.🙂❤️