Lyric & Myles•25

Myles PoV👿

So let me tell y'all what happened...

I was sitting at home watching TV with Taylor when my phone went off.

It was a message from an unknown number. I opened it and what I saw almost made me fall off the couch.

I jumped up off the couch.

"Where you going?" Taylor asked.

"Somewhere" I grabbed my jacket, put on my shoes and left the house.

I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. My legs felt as heavy as weights. I'd been running for soo long.

I stopped for a few seconds and scanned my surroundings. As I was about to get back to running, I looked into a dark alley across the street and found what I was looking for.

I ran across the street as fast as I could and went over to her lifeless body.

Why?
Why is it always my babygirl?
Why couldn't it be me?

I tried to get her to wake up but she wouldn't respond. I called my mom and told her what happened. She said she was on her way.

As I'm waiting for my mom to come get us I feel something hit me in the head and then I pass out...

•••

Kiara PoV🌸🔐

I am so confused...What happened to Lyric? Where's Myles? I need some answers...

I look around the hospital for Lyric or Myles' parents but I don't find either. So I try to call Myles. His phone rings 3 times then somebody answers.

Kiara🙃❣️: hello?

???: if you ever want to see your friend again come and find him at the address I text you.

Kiara🙃❣️: who is this??

???: don't worry about that. You've got 30 minutes to come get your friend or I kill him.

Then they hang up.

The voice sounded like a guy.

"We need to go! Now!" I yell.

"Go where?" Angel asks following me.

"Somebody's got Myles! We need to go help him!" I yell.

"Who??" Tyler asks.

"I don't know!"

My phone buzzes. I check it and it's a text from an unknown number.

??? ~ 406 Thompson Drive. 28 minutes.

"We gotta go to this address now! Somebody call a uber!"