Lyric & Myles•35

Myles Pov💠

I just can't stop thinking about Lyric. I wish there was something I could do. Straight after I gave her the ring and we hugged for a couple seconds, she started crying again. I'm worried about her. I don't want anything upsetting my baby but she won't tell me what it is...maybe it's me...

"I don't know man..." I sigh.

"What was she doing on her phone before she got mad earlier?" Tyler asks.

"I think she was on Instagram but I don't know..." I reply.

"Maybe somebody said sum to her." Jahi suggests.

"Taylor sent her a picture of her on top of me in my bed..."

"Oh..." Caleb says.

"And you wondering why she was crying?😑" Tyler narrows his eyes at me.

"Nah we already talked about that. She said that's not the problem."

"She could be lying." Dante suggests.

"If you want to find out why she was crying, you should ask Kiara..." Tyler says.

"...Aight." I grab a bottle of water then go outside to find Kiara.

🔥

I just talked to her and she won't tell me nun.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?!

I need to go talk to Lyric again.

"Any of y'all seen Lyric?" I ask the boys in the games room.

"No"

"Nah"

"Sorry man"

"Nope"

I go into the kitchen where the girls are. "Y'all seen Lyric anywhere?"

"No" they all reply simultaneously.

"Wait I think she went to go take a shower" Angel says.

"Aight thanks."

I go straight upstairs and into our room and I can hear her beautiful humming and the shower running.

Just imagine how good her body probably looks right now...dripping wet.

Ah shit. Maybe I shouldn't be having these thoughts...

But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if I just took a quick look.

I swing the bathroom door open slowly, revealing Lyric's glistening wet body standing in the shower through the transparent door.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"I need to talk to you." I say trying my hardest to focus on her eyes.

"Can it wait? I'm a little busy..."

"Yeah I guess it can...but you should know that you are seriously turning me on right now."

"Not now Myles, I'm not in the mood."

I sigh. "Did I do something?"

"No, you didn't do anything."

"Is that the problem? Was I supposed to do something?"

"No, it's not you."

"Well I feel like it is. I don't know what you want me to do or say but I just want you to be happy. And I can't help you if I don't know what's going on."

She looks down and I have to try and stay focused. "Th...these girls...on instagram keep commenting mean shit on my posts and telling me I should die..."

"What? Who?"

"Your fans...especially Taylor"

I turn around and leave the room before I get any madder. I ignore Lyric calling my name and run down the stairs and out the front door.

Who the fuck does Taylor think she is?! Ima go sort this out right now.

**************************************

Short Chapter💗

Thank you for reading♥️

-Vote🏄‍♀️
-Comment🧗‍♀️
-Share🚵‍♀️