Lyric & Myles•36

When I reach my house, the door is already open so I run up the stairs to go find Taylor. As I approach her room I hear loud music blasting down the hall. I knock on her door.

"Who is it?" She yells over the music.

"It's me!" I yell back.

The music stops immediately and she rushes to the door. "Come in" She smiles.

"We need to talk."

"We do? Am I in trouble?" She bites her lip.

I roll my eyes. "You needa stop bullying my girl. It's not funny. I don't know what it is you got against her but I suggest that you drop it before I get my sister involved and let Lyric's bestfriend beat ya ass."

"Alright fine."

"Why did you do it Taylor?" I ask.

She huffs. "...I was jealous."

"Of what?"

"Of y'all...together. I wanted to be with you instead..." she looks down.

"Look Tay, we couldn't have been together anyways because we live in the same house...you're supposed to be like a sister to me."

"So you don't even have tiny tiny feelings for me?" She pouts.

I hesitate as I think about it. "Goodbye Taylor." I walk back out of her room and shut the door behind me.

I get in my car and drive back to the house to see Lyric sat on the front doorstep crying her eyes out. I hop out the car and go sit down next to her, wrapping my arms around her. She cries into my chest as I rub her back.

"I talked to Taylor princess everything is gonna be fine..."

She sniffles. "Th-thank you"

"Is that what was upsetting you?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah...that was it..." she replies.

"Next time just talk to me ok babygirl?"

"Ok" she agrees.

🛍

Lyric Pov🌅

"Y'all wanna go to the mall?" I ask.

"Yeah" everybody replies simultaneously.

"Alright." I say then start heading upstairs to get my purse.

When I get back downstairs everybody else is ready to go so we head out.

When we reach the mall we decide to split up so boys go together and girls go together.