Lyric & Myles•9

I help Kiara put the snacks in bowls before people get here.

"Tyler said he's on his way with Caleb" Kiara says putting on some music.

"Ok" I say going into the bathroom.

When I come out I see Angel, Hailey and Aaliyah sitting on the couch with Kiara.

"Heyy!" I say sitting down with them.

"Hey!" They all say back.

"Who do y'all think will get here first?" Hailey asks.

"I don't know but probably not Myles with his non-punctual ass" I roll my eyes playfully and they laugh.

"I think it'll be Caleb. He's never late for anything." Aaliyah says.

"Well he's with Tyler so they will probably both get here at the same time" Kiara says.

"Who'll probably get here at the same time?" Myles asks from behind us and scares the shit out of us.

"Oh my god! How long have you been standing there??" We ask.

"Long enough for me to hear Lyric lying about my punctuality." He says.

"When are you ever on time for shit?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Ok then, just set a time and place and I'll be there." He smirks and winks and for some reason I blush.

"Aww she's blushing!" Angel says.

"Shut up.." I look down.

"Hey, leave her alone, she looks beautiful when she blushes... like a cute tomato"😉 he jokes.

"Hush child"🙄😂 I laugh.

Then Tyler, Caleb, Dante and Jahi walk in together.

"Tyler!" Kiara runs to him and hugs him.

"Damn, Myles got here before us...we must be late as fuck..."😳 Dante says.

"See!" I shout.

"Whatever niggas" Myles rolls his eyes.

•••

"Go Tyler! Go Tyler!" We all cheer as he dances.

The boys wanted to have a dancing competition so the girls are judging.

"I think Tyler won that one" Kiara says.

"Nah I think Caleb won" Aaliyah argues.

"I'm with Aaliyah, Caleb deserves to win" I agree.

"Nah I think Jahi won" Angel says.

"Yeah Jahi was good but I agree with Kiara, Tyler was the best" Hailey says.