Lyric & Myles•22

RECAP

"STOP THE MUSIC!" A police officer yells. The guys playing it turn it off.

RECAP OVER

"SO YOU ALL THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR PRINCIPAL ISN'T HERE TODAY THAT MEANS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK Y'ALL WANT?!?!" He yells as a bunch of saliva flies from his mouth.

"Uhh...yeah" I mumble.

"YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY YOUNG MAN?!" He asks approaching me.

"No" I answer nonchalantly.

"THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He spits.

I clench my jaw, wipe the saliva off of my face and turn around and walk away before something bad happens.

I walk down the hall then leave through the back exit. I sit on a bench outside and just calm myself down. I don't know why I get so mad...I really need to control myself. As I'm collecting my thoughts and getting ready to go back inside, a lightskin girl approaches me.

 As I'm collecting my thoughts and getting ready to go back inside, a lightskin girl approaches me

"Hey" she smiles.

"Wassup" I nod.

"You okay? You looked kind of mad..." she says sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm cool" I sigh.

"You're Myles right?" She asks and I nod. "You were so good in the new edition story. My cousin was like obsessed with you." She smiles. I chuckle.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Taylor" she answers.

"Nice name" I say.

"Thanks" she blushes. "So do you have any idea what's going on in there? It's my first day and I'm already confused" she says.

"It's not usually like this, trust me" I snicker. "I think it may be my fault though..." I look down.

"Why, what'd you do?" She asks.

"I made the principal really mad and he didn't show up today"

"Oh...sorry for being nosey.. but what'd you do to make him mad?" She asks.