Covetous (Koutarou Bokuto x reader)

And the crowd goes wild!

Waaah! They won! We won! Yes!

You were feeling ecstatic. Absolute happiness. You dropped your papers and pen just to rush to your boyfriend, Bokuto, who was running to you with a huge smile plastered on his face.

He picked you up and twirled you around, screaming We won! We won! Over and over again. You were crying tears of joy because you felt so proud of them, of him. He spent months just to practice for that match, afraid of losing the game. Then here they are, winning it.

"I'm so proud of you Koutarou! I'm so happy I can't-"

You were cut off by your words when you felt lips crashing onto yours. Bokuto had kissed you out of reflex when he's happy and you didn't care less of what the people around you were going to think.

You parted lips and you heard the entire team squeal and cheer for you guys. You blushed and looked at Bokuto who was staring at you lovingly, as if you were the best thing that happened to him next to winning his game.

"I love you!" He screamed while hoisting you up again and twirling you around, colorful confetti were falling from the sky and ear-piercing cheers were all you heard. The team surrounded you and started praising and thanking their oh-so wonderful captain, which he, himself, enjoyed.

You guys headed to the locker room to freshen the players up and get ready to go home and rest. You were waiting on the bench outside since it was awkward for you to be inside of an all boys locker room. So you sat there, smiling, thinking about the game your boyfriend just won.

Then suddenly a stranger about the age of Bokuto sat beside you. He smiled at you and congratulated you for winning the game. You smiled back and sad thank you then you guys started to have a decent conversation about Fukurodani and Bokuto.

All the while, while you were chatting with the random stranger, Bokuto went out the locker room to check up on you. He dragged Akaashi out since he was almost done himself.

Bokuto was stupidly looking around to look for you while Akaashi found you with just one glance. He poked Bokuto and pointed at you who was having a fun conversation with a stranger.

Bokuto stared.

"Aren't you jealous Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto kept staring.

Akaashi cleared his throat. "Someone's obviously flirting with you girlfriend Boku-"

"I know." Bokuto cut off Akaashi's sentence and rushed to you. Akaashi stayed to see if he'll do anything impressive to win his girl back.

You now heard Bokuto cough from behind the stranger.

"Oh! Koutarou! We were just talking about-" You got cut off again when Bokuto suddenly pulled you up and brought you closer to him, his hands around your hips.

"Sorry to interrupt but I want my girlfriend back." He said, glaring at the stranger.

"But Koutarou, we were still talking." You explained.

He pouted. "Oh come on (Name)! I wanna go home~" He whined, placing his face on your shoulder. You got embarrassed by how childish Bokuto was acting.

"I-i should probably go by now... I think." The stranger said as he bowed and left politely.

"Ne, Koutarou, what's with you? You were acting childish. Like, literally." You said with a grumpy tone and he sighed.

"What a weird way to act jealous." You heard Akaashi comment from behind you.

"Seriously Akaashi? I was going to let her guess why I'm like this!" He whined again, now drooping to the ground, still hugging your hips.

Akaashi chuckled and went inside the locker room again to leave me alone with a whining Bokuto.

"Hey, stand up. You're heavy." You said while wiggling your hips to shake him off.

"Don't leaaavee meee." He whined.

You chuckled. He looked stupid clinging to you like that. "I won't." You replied with a warm smile. "And I'll never will." You added.

He looked up to you, his face as of a crying puppy.

He stood up and dragged you out. "Let's go home." He said while dragging you out the building.

"So soon?" You asked while fixing your things which were falling from your hands by the moment.

"I want to cuddle." He said cutely and continued to walk fast. You chuckled at how he's acting but went with it because you also wanted to cuddle.