What if Scenario (KnB GoM +Kagami)

What if they heard you say their first name for the first time while you were sleeping?

Akashi Seijuro

The two of you were watching Akashi's favorite movie and he noticed that you fell asleep in his arms.

"(Name)-san. Aren't you gonna wait for the good part?" He asked poking you.

"Mmnn. S-seijuro..." You mumbled in your sleep as you shifted yourself to a better position.

He blushed at your action and gave you a small smile. He was so happy that you said his first name and how it sounded like music to his ears as you mumbled it. Somehow like an angel whispering his name.

He carried you bridal style carefully and went to his room. He placed you down his bed and removed the hair that was covering your face and kissed your forehead.

"I'm going to make you say my name again as soon as you wake up." He said as he positioned himself beside you and snuggled with you.

Aomine Daiki

"Oi~ (Name)~ You're gonna miss your favorite scene." Aomine said shaking the hell out of you.

"Mmn. Leave me alone~" you said as you snuggled to a perfect position and fell asleep again in his arms.

"Geez what am I gonna do with you?" He said snuggling you back and turned off the TV.

"Mnn~ Daiki~" you said with a warm smile and hugged him back.

He looked at you cherry faced and almost choked on his saliva.

"I-idiot. Don't say that in this position." He said trying to calm down. (If u know what I mean ;) wink wonk)

"Just you wait (Name). I think you're doing this on purpose. I'm gonna make you scream my name when you wake up." He said and hugged you tight and fell asleep on the couch.

Murasakibara Atsushi

"(Name)-chin, you're gonna miss your favorite TV show." Murasakibara said, poking you.

"Ehh~ Let me sleep~" you whined and fell asleep, hugging him.

"Geez (Name)-chin." He said hugging you.

"Mmn. I love you Atsushi~" you said in your sleep while hugging him tight.

His face flushed a deep red and looked away with a pout.

"I-I l-love you too (Name)-chin" he said and kissed your cheeks.

"You play dirty (name)-chin." He mumbled and continued to snuggle wit you while eating his pocky.

Midorima Shintarou

"Oi! Don't sleep on me. I hate this show youre watching, nanodayo." He said poking you everywhere.

"Tch. Leave me alone carrot." You mumbled in your sleep and pushed him away.

"Tch. If you're just gonna sleep then I'd better leave." He said standing up.

Before he could leave, you hugged his waist and mumbled.

"Don't leave me Shintarou. Its lonely." You mumbled as you feel jelly and let go, almost making you fall. But Midorima caught you and carried you bridal style.

Good thing youre asleep, he thought. Why? Because his face was blood red and he almost had a nosebleed.

He placed you down on your bed and sat beside you, holding a book.

"I'm not gonna leave, nanodayo. Just sleep there." He said and kissed your forehead. He read his book and stayed there with you.

Kuroko Tetsuya

"(Name)-san, you're gonna miss your favorite part." He said poking your sides.

"Mm. It tickles, stop it." You said. He chuckled at how childish you are and carried you to his room.

"Sleep tight." He said as he placed the blanket over you.

"Mmn.... Tetsuya-kun." You said in your sleep with a small smile plastered on your face.

He blushed and smiled at you. "(Name)-san, im kinda jealous of the Kuroko who's making you smile in your dream." He said and cuddled with you.

"I'll make you say my name again when you wake up." He whispered and cuddled you.

Kise Ryouta

"Eh?! (Name)-san? You're asleep? But you're gonna miss my commercial~" He whined as he shakes the lights out of you.

"Kise, let me sleep. I'm gonna see that later anyway." You said hugging him by the neck.

"Uh... (Name)-san? Its kinda hard to move at this position." He said struggling to break free.

"Mm. Love you... Ryouta." You mumbled in his ear which made him blush mad.

He hugged you back tightly and kissed your ear.

"I love you too." He whispered in your ear.

Kagami Taiga

"(Name)? Aren't you gonna wait for the NBA finals?" He asked as he just came back from the kitchen after grabbing snacks.

"Mmnnn Taiga~" you mumbled in your sleep.

He smiled at you warmly with slightly red cheeks and carried you to his room.

"Let's just watch the replay later. But I'm gonna make sure to make you say that again later (Name)" he said as he place dyou down and snuggled with you.

He kissed you on the neck and cuddled you.