Insults (Tsukishima Kei x Reader)

"Dammit." you mutter under your breath as you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"What a bad start." You told yourself as you run your hands through your bed hair.

You fixed yourself up and tried to look normal since you ended up crying yourself to sleep last night due to some problems. You went to school and tried to put on the usual mask you put.

While walking through the hallways, you bumped on a certain tall, blonde boy on the way.

"Watch it." He hisses.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I couldn't see you ALL the way up there." You hissed back. Trying to make comeback since you didn't had a nice morning.

"Oh, that's new. The usual bubbly (Name)-Chan is pretty gloomy today." He said with a smirk that annoys you.
"Oh, am I hearing it right? Do you miss the usual me Mt. Fuji?" You responded.

"Oh no. Not at all. But you have GUTS to tease tall people against your height." He scoffed and walked away.

"Are you offended?" You asked with a grin.

"Uugh, how persistent are you shorty?" He shouted with an annoyed tone.

"Keep it down you skyscraper. You're disturbing classes." You chirped as you headed your way to the classroom.

You were the only one in Karasuno who had GUTS to tease people that are a lot taller than you. You weren't bothered by the fact that they call you mean. You see it as a talent.

But somehow, Tsukishima took interest in you and you started hanging out with him, exchanging rude comments with each other that always end up with Yamaguchi stopping the two of you.

Recess came and you sat alone by yourself. Yamaguchi sat INFRONT of you. While Tsukishima was just about to enter.

"Watch your head Tsujishima~" you remarked and Yamaguchi giggled quietly.

Tsukishima sent you death glares and went to get his lunch.

He sat beside Yamaguchi and you guys started eating.

"Shorty seems quiet." He mumbled with a smirk.

"How much of a masochist are you Mt. Fuji? You actually want me to tease you, huh?" You said with a goofy smile.

"Not that. I can sense a different tone in your voice. You have a problem." He said and swallowed the last bite of his food.

You gulped as your sweat dropped. You never expected him to read you that easily.

"W-what made you say that?! Its n-nothing." You said as you averted your eyes.

"You're stuttering shorty. Tell me what it is." He said and rested his chin on the palm of his hand, as if he was ready to be a therapist by that moment.

"Its nothing~" you said with a smooth voice, trying to change the tone he pointed out.

"Now you're being too obvious. Come on, it's not fun to tease a problematic shrimp." He said trying to sound comforting but ended up insulting you.

"I'm fine Tsukishima. Really. You can tell, right Yamaguchi?" You said turning to look at him. He got startled and scratched the back of his neck.

"I... Can really tell there's something bothering you (Name)-san... Sorry." He said looking away.

"I sense lies." Tsukishima said with a smirk.

"F-fine alright. I cried myself to sleep last night and I had a bad morning." You said resting your head on the table.

"Why? What's wrong?" Yamaguchi asked out of concern. You smiled at him reassuringly, like telling him you can't tell him what was really wrong

"Meet me after practice." Tsukishima said as he stood up and fixed his bags.

"What-why?!" You said as you mentally facepalmed yourself.

"Just do it." He groaned and left.

You banged your head on the table as Yamaguchi rubbed your back for comfort.

----------------------------------------------------

"What took you so long?" You asked while removing your earphones and glared daggers at him.

"I got punished for bumming Hinata out." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Si what do you want?"

"Do you wanna go walk somewhere? To clear your mind?"

"Are you indirectly asking me on a date or what?" You said with a smirk that sent him off guard.

He started walking away. "Maybe I did." He said.

You caught up to him and started walking beside him.

"Soooooooo......... You like me?!" You asked out of the blue.

"Nope. Not at all, dense shrimp." He said sarcastically.

"HOLY SHIT TSUKISHIMA KEI LIKES ME." you gasped and yelled at him, making him flinch from your loud voice.

"Yeah, I do. And you?" He questioned you with a raised eyebrow.

"Ha? Isnt it obvious already?" You scoffed and sounded arrogant.

"How would I know. I'm not expecting anyone to like an asshole like m-"

You ran behind him and jumped on his back. Good thing he caught you or else the two of you fell on the ground. You kissed his cheeks and yelled at his ears.

"Of course I like you, you tsundere asshole!" You said.

You saw his ears turn red and you smiled in victory

"W-what kind of person confesses like that... Idiot." He muttered to himself and you just chuckled, hugging his neck.

"Hay are you choking me." He mumbled.

"Nope. This is how I show my affection." You smiled happily and kissed his ears.

"I'm just glad your happy now." He whispers.

"Hey Mt. Fuji speak up I can't hear you~" you said with a teasing tone.

"I SAID IM GLAD YOURE HAPPY NOW." He said now with a louder voice. You giggled.

"Yas I can make skyscrapers fall now~" you cheered while the two of you were getting closer to your house.

"Why say that?"

"Cause I made you fall for me~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dancing Kageyama coz this gives me the motivation to write and live