Ice Skating (Kageyama Tobio x Reader)

You were sitting on the side benches, lacing your shoes to get ready for skating. Kageyama invited you to accompany him in his club's outing since he did promise to take you out one day.

But the two of you had no romantic relationship with each other. You were his most trusted friend since the two of you have been together since you two were born. Your mother and his are very best friends, resulting to your relationship with him now.

"Ready?" He asked as he brought out his hand to help you stand up. He was wearing the same shoes you are. You nodded and took his hand as he helped you stand up, both of you still wobbly by the shoes.

"Are you sure you know how to skate? Because I don't. And I need you to assist me." You said as the two of you struggled to get inside the ice rink.

"Yeah... I think so. Dad used to bring me to one before." He said almost a whisper, his breath fornming a white transparent fog from the coldness of the area.

He let you go and unfortunately...

And obviously...

You slipped, landing on your ass.

"WHY DID YOU LET ME GO YOU IDIOT?!" You shouted at him as you grabbed his scarf and pulled him down.

"W-WHAT I THOUGHT YOU GOT THE HANG OF IT- HEY WAIT, (NAME) LET ME GO, IM GONNA FALL." He said trying to break free from your grip. He tried to hoist you up once more but slipped again.

The third time he tried, your hands were around his neck, your faces closing in each other.

He looked at you with clearly a crimson red face and you did the same.

"S-STOP CLINGING ON ME YOU DUMBASS." He said frantically as he tried to get you off his chest, but you clinged to him harder, not wanting to fall on your butt again.

You tried to stand up properly, resulting to Kageyama almost slipping, clinging on to you now.

"HA! WHO'S CLINGING TO WHO NOW?" You said with a triumphant smile, trying your hardest not to fall.

"S-SHUT UP, I HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTRO-" He got cut off as he took the wrong step to stand up and dragged the both of you down. He quickly hugged you to prevent you from falling on the ground, but to fall on him instead.

You closed your eyes, only having to feel warm hands wrapping around you. You opened it slowly, seeing Kageyama's red face staring into yours.

"Oh, how embarassing. It would be a shame if someone took a picture of you guys." You heard Tsukishima's remark and hearing a follow-up click sound. Which means he obviously took a picture of the two of you and shared it to the entire Karasuno volleyball team members. You heard Yamaguchi chuckled, saying Nice Tsukki!

"Ah! A-are you alright Kageyama? S-sorry I'll get off now." You said frantically, trying to get off him but his strong arms wrapped around and hugged you tighter.

"Let's stay this way a but longer." He said as he nuzzled on your hair.

"But everyone's staring."

"Let them." He said as he hugged you more.

You chuckled at a random thought, that made Kageyama wonder.

"Why?"

"Pfft... All this falling and I still can't make you fall for me." You chuckled at your dorky pun and he did as well.

"Haha... But little did you know, I already did." He said, staring at the blue, cloudy skies.

"What."

"What."

"OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST CONFESS KAGEYAMA."

"WHAT."

You chuckled and finally hugged him back.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU DORK." you said cheerfully.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED."

Then you shut him up with a peck in the lips. Because he already fainted at that point.