His Scent (Kise Ryouta x reader)

"Uuugghhh. Its so boring here." you said as you flopped on the couch. Youre inside your boyfriend's house, Kise, waiting for him to finish his modeling work.

He didn't have that much free time to spend with you because if he's not modeling, he's probably playing basketball with his team or the GoM.

You had to admit, you missed him and you wanted to spend time with him. You guys never cuddled before, so you're longing for his warmth and scent.

You walked to his closet and brought out his jersey jacket. You wore it and flopped on his bed, cuddling his jacket.

"Stupid Kise. Turning me into some kind of pervert." You said as you sniff his jacket. You could smell his cologne and smile at the thought.

You fell asleep cuddling his jacket.

~Time Skipuh~

While you were asleep, Kise was unlocking the door to his bedroom and there revealed a sleeping (Name).

He went near you and kneeled in front of you.

"(Name)cchi~ I'm home~" he whispered and kissed your cheeks.

"Mmn... Kise?" You mumbled as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Was it cold here (Name)cchi? You shoulve told me so I couldve brought out a blanket." He said pointing at the jersey jacket you were wearing.

You blushed because you forgot to remove it and a bit annoyed because he didn't realize you missed him.

"Baka~" you said as you hit his head.

"Ow! What was that for (Name)cchi?" He said rubbing the part where you hit him.

"Can't you even realize why I'm wearing this?" You said angrily with a pout.

He smiled at you and went near your ear. "Did you miss me that much (Name)cchi?~" he said in a low, sexy voice.

A chill ran down your spine and you blushed as you covered your ears. "O-of course I did, idiot!" You said trying to hide your embarrassment.

"You're so adorable (Name)cchi." He said and kissed you passionately.

You melted in the kiss since you've been longing for it for soooo long. But you remembered something and pushed him away.

"Eehh?! Why?! Do you hate me (Name)cchi? Noooooo~ Don't leave me!! I'll do anything~" he said hugging your waist, making it hard to move.

"Anything? Then quit modeling and spend time with me." You said cupping his cheeks to meet his eyes.

"I promise. Just don't leave me (Name)cchi, I'll lose my world if you did." He said hugging you tighter.

You chuckled at Kise's behavior. "You're such a dork Kise. Cuddle with me please?" You asked pleadingly.

His eyes sparkled and a wide grin plastered on his face. He quickly lied down behind you and began to spoon you.

"Haa~~ Finally~ I've been longing for this like, forever." You said as you indulge the hug more.

"Me too. I only thought of finishing work early to cuddle with you (Name)cchi." He said as he kissed your neck.

"I love you Kise." You mumbled as you slowly drift off to sleep.

"I love you too, (Name)cchi. Don't leave me, okay?" He said and kissed your ear. You nodded and the two of you slept soundly.