Hands (Kenma Kozume x reader)

You heard a familiar low voice saying Game over from you cat-like boyfriend's device. He sighed out of frustration and placed his device on his chest, staring at the ceiling.

He glanced at your figure who was reading a book you found in his room. The two of you were spending time together on his bed. You reading a book, while he was resting his head on your stomach, playing games.

You didn't get your attention off the book since you were getting indulged by it. But you felt a familiar hand brushing against yours.

"Kenma?" You hummed, looking at your boyfriend who suddenly took interest in your hands rather that his games.

You gave him a small smile and allowed him to explore your left hand, since the right was holding the book.

He pressed the tip of your fingers, then brushed his fingers on your palms, then started playing with your knuckles.

"You have elegant hands." He mumbled softly as he took your hands and kissed them gently.

Your eyes widened a bit from his sudden remark. How weird, you thought to yourself as you gave him a soft chuckle.

You find it strange how he suddenly took interest in one of your hands. Knowing he would never notice such a thing. And thought how bizzare it is that he noticed such small details.

You rested the book on your chest and closed your eyes. Feeling the warm sunrays from the window hit your skin as you felt his hands enveloping yours.

"You like hands Kenma?" You asked out of the blue. You opened your eyes and looked at his.

"Not really. But I like you." He said with a small smile as he kissed your hands once more.

You blushed and giggled at how dorky his response was. But the two of you ended up sleeping soundly underneath the warm sunrays.

Same here, Kenma, you thought with a small smile.