Drinking Game (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)

Akashi planned a victory party for their team but none of his teammates showed up because they were busy on a weekend. So he decided to call the Generation of Miracles and his best friend, you.

Everyone showed up since they were scared of Akashi punishing them, and you can't deny you're long time crush.

It was very quiet and it made everyone uncomfortable.

"Okay, guys. Wanna play a game?" Aomine finally broke the silence.

"Sure. What game Aomine-kun?" Kuroko asked in his usual PokerFace.

"Hm... Oh! Akashi-kun, do you have wine?" Aomine asked with a sheepish smile.

"Of course I have. Maids, please bring one of the finest." He ordered and the maid followed obediently. A few minutes later, she came back with an expensive looking wine.

Aomine thanked Akashi and placed the wine in the middle. We formed a circle and had our own cups.

"We're gonna play a game I invented. A combination of truth or dare and drinking game." He smirked suspiciously.

You gulped nervously, knowing this might not end up good.

"Buut! Whenever you choose Dare, I get to give you the dare. Don't do the dare? You have to drink." He smiled idiotically.

Everyone in the room knew that Aomine is good at giving humiliating dares and everyone's sweat dropped.

He got a pencil and began to spin it.

To think of it, its fun to play games like this wit a lot of people. Well, we got Midorima, Takao, Aomine, Momoi, Murasakibara, Kuroko, Kagami, Kise, Kasamatsu-senpai, Akashi and you. So this might get interesting.

The pencil began slowing down and choosing its victim.

And finally, it stopped at......

Kuroko.

Aomine smirked. "Hohoho, Tetsu~ Truth of dare??" He gave him an evil grin.

"... *deep sigh* Dare." He said almost with a tone of regret in his voice.

"I dare you to dance like an idiot in front of everyone!" He said with a wide grin.

Kise, Takao, Kagami and Kasamtsu-senpai was holding in their laughs, already imagining what Kuroko would look like.

Kuroko immediately drank the wine and his face turned into a pout.

"Aomine-kun, you idiot." He mumbled.

"You shouldn't drink too much wine Kuroko-kun. You're alcohol tolerance is a bit low." You advised him. He nodded and smiled at you.

He spun the pencil again and it stopped at...

Takao.

"Takao. Truth or dare?" Aomine asked.

"Psh. Dare, of course." He said proudly.

Aomine thought of a dare since he knows Takao won't back down.

He smirked evilly and looked at Takao. "I dare you to flirt with Midorima till the end of the party." He said with a smile.

You and the others were holding in their laughs while Akashi smiled a little bit.

"Heh! I won't back down!" He said and looked at Midorima who was suprised and annoyed.

"Shin-chan~" he said flirtingly and hugged Midorima, who was trying to push him away.

You and the others broke in and laughed hard since Midorima looks hilarious.

"Come on Shin-chan~ Just a kiss~ chu~" Takao puckered his lips. Midorima stepped on his foot to stop him. "Continue the game, nanodayo." He said, annoyed.

Aomine was still laughing hard and spun the pencil clumsily.

It finally stopped at you.

"Oh~ (Name)~ Truth or dare?" He asked with a flirtatious tone.

"D-dare." You said, trying to act brave.

"I dare you to kiss everyone in this room." He said with a wide grin.

Your face flushed red, so as the others, but Akashi seems irritated.

He stared at you straight in your eyes. Like he's saying 'Do it and I'll kill you' look.

You sighed and drank the wine. "Awh. Boo~" Aomine said. Akashi gave him a deathly glare and he backed off.

He spun the pencil and it landed on Murasakibara. He dared him to eat something foul. But ended up drinking the wine instead.

The game continued, but mostly, the others drank their wine. They played and played until the whole bottle was empty. Obviously, everyone was already drunk but you and Murasakibara.

You laughed at their conditions since they were so out of character.

"Shin-chan~ I would totally go gay for you~" Takao said, still doing the dare but in a drunk manner.

Midorima was dancing like an idiot, waving his hands in the air and swaying his hips like no tomorrow, maybe he had too much wine.

Aomine was sleeping, Momoi was flirting with Kuroko, who was out cold. Kasamatsu-senpai was beating the lights out of Kise, who was crying happily on the floor.

Murasakibara was eating pocky like he doesn't care about what's happening around him.

Kagami was also out cold but somehow he managed to sleep talk.

"What are you laughin' about, (name)?" You heard Akashi said.

He looked neat and composed. Like he's not drunk or anything. I think he drank almost all of Aomine's dare so there's no way he's not drunk by that.

"Akashi-kun, you're obviously drunk. Stop staying composed." You teased.

He sighed. "What're yew talkin' about? I'm not drunk, Baka." He said.

You could see his face turn pink. Yup. He's drunk.

"Ne, Akashi. Why didn't you let me play the dare a while ago?"

"Becuz' I'm jealous. You're mine alone (Name)~" he said and hugged you.

You blushed furiously about the straight confession he gave you and smiled at him.

"You should've said so earlier, Bakashi." You teased.

You looked around and saw everyone asleep. Murasakibara is sleeping with pockys in his mouth. And Akashi is sleeping in your lap as well.

"Heh, might as well join you all." You said and positioned yourself. You leaned on the wall and brushed Akashi's hair that was covering his face.

"Congrats, Seijuro." you said and kissed his forehead.

He tightened his grip and all of you fell asleep soundly.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆∆~∆~∆~∆~~∆~

Ok, I had too many laughs on this one tbh.

I can imagine clearly Tsundere Carrot dancing a harlem shake while Takao is flirting with him. Its too funny i cant~

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did